Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suggestions for a party venue anyone ?

Le Tigre

Apr 6, 2008
I'm looking for a place to have my birthday party, in June.
I'm after a upstairs / backroom in a decent boozer, relatively central Brighton/Hove, 100 people max. Must open late, till 2AM at least. Needs to be able to be open to me bringing my own DJs ( thats mates spinning tunes, not Carl Cox) and decks etc.

Any ideas ??

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
2pm the next day? That's some going!

D

Deleted User X18H

Hire out The Brewry Tap its hardly busy ANY evening!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

I could possbily arrange something at The Dyke Tavern for a fee but not The Black Lion (Patcham)

D

Deleted User X18H

I could for quite a sizable fee I'm talking £250 (cash) get you in the old CO-OP along London Road upstairs (where soft furnishings used to be) now you could use the old ticket machine from the Deli, at the bar and give out Divi stamps as cloakroom tickets...................pm me if interested.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
star & sailors western rd, freemasons......althought not too sure about 2am closing???

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Lecturn on Lewes road, its free to hire the upstairs as long as you buy the drinks etc from them.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm after a upstairs / backroom in a decent boozer, relatively central Brighton/Hove, 100 people max. Must open late, till 2AM at least. Needs to be able to be open to me bringing my own DJs ( thats mates spinning tunes, not Carl Cox) and decks etc.

Any ideas ??
I've been to other peoples birthdays at The honey Bar. It's good for the DJ part and fairly big. Walking distance to the clubs if you don't want to go home early.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Upstairs at Circus Circus!!!
Yeah I had my 50th there. 120 people, 2am bar and a mate of mine did the disco (as we old 'uns call it). There's a bar area, a big room for dancing and a smaller one for the food.

There isn't any DJ-ing equipment in situ though, so you'll have to bring your own.

Le Tigre

Apr 6, 2008
Yeah I had my 50th there. 120 people, 2am bar and a mate of mine did the disco (as we old 'uns call it). There's a bar area, a big room for dancing and a smaller one for the food.

There isn't any DJ-ing equipment in situ though, so you'll have to bring your own.

I think've just had a refurb recently ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

Any ideas ??
if your lookig for decent buffets etc,pm me,i could qoute you and would give you a decent discount rather than getting ripped off by hotel prices etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here