Sudden influx of "New" fans??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The limited edition white Skint one with the away win at Palace score on it, is probably the one with the most kudos?

f*** that. I have the white skint one with the champions league logo on the breast with the legend..."The Final, Falmer 2012"

I was thinking ahead you see.

Agent_Torpor

May 1, 2009
Reading this today there seems to be a fair few new Albion fans...

Nothing to do with the shiny stadium after the years for the rest of us sitting in the pissing rain at the theatre of shit??

Anyway, the more the merrier. We have to fill the fucker after all.

for the newbies:

We are called the "Seagulls" not the "Seig Heils"
We're the ones in the stripy shirts looking bewildered
We all know each other so yes...you will stick out in your new strip. (proper fans still wear the skint ones)

Other than that...enjoy...and remember, we still don't sell out at Withdean should you wish to partake of the current glory...you can tell your kids you were there.

I didn't like the Skint shirts' fit. Is it ok if I still wear my British Caledonian?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I didn't like the Skint shirts' fit. Is it ok if I still wear my British Caledonian?

replica or original?

Don't think we don't know what you people are capable of when trying to claim a piece of Albion history for yourselves.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Its all about the NOBO shirts

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The limited edition white Skint one with the away win at Palace score on it, is probably the one with the most kudos?

Got that one, but I also have a long sleeved player issue centenary shirt signed by bobby z on the number 2 on the 25 on the back - is that a better skint shirt, my personal fave is the red/black away one

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
and remember we share no malice.... we just f*cking hate the Palace

I wouldn't say we hate them, they're not worth that much emotion, we despise them is how I see it.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
If we had had the internet in the 60s,70s and 80s when we were at the Goldstone playing in front of 20-30,000 then I have no doubts that NSC would have had 7,500 subscribers. With Falmer and some success, we should have upwards of 20,000 to each match. Therefore we could easily get 5,000+ NSC subscribers. The increase in the current NSC list is due to Falmer,Poyet and a re-awakening of some latest support for this fabulous club.

My and others disillusionment with the money grabbing antics of Premiership football only serves to rekindle my affection with lower league 'genuine' football.

Simples!

TNBA

TTF

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
As these environmental disasters occur more frequently people will be forced to make decoisions like this more often.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was newbie once, and all I can say, that first game was magic. just like every Christmas and Birthday rolled into one.

If you get it, you'll love it.

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
The red & white op-art shirt, which looked pink from more than 2 feet away, and had NOBO emblazoned across the front..... now that's a proper shirt!
Still fits, but I don't think I've got the nerve to wear it....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports