Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Striker?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Chelsea would accept, I doubt Tammy would

If his options were to spend the season out of favour and hardly playing for Chelsea, or move to us and play regularly he'd be stupid not to take the move. If no one else is in for him he's still better off putting himself back in the shop window at another club lower down the table than not playing at all.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If his options were to spend the season out of favour and hardly playing for Chelsea, or move to us and play regularly he'd be stupid not to take the move. If no one else is in for him he's still better off putting himself back in the shop window at another club lower down the table than not playing at all.

Agreed - ish, but in his position you'd be in no rush to sign and you'd let your agent spend right up to the window closing to drum up business for him. There will be plenty interested in him but I bet his wages are a big problem. Southampton want a loan, but Chelsea want a loan with guaranteed buy at the end

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Agreed - ish, but in his position you'd be in no rush to sign and you'd let your agent spend right up to the window closing to drum up business for him. There will be plenty interested in him but I bet his wages are a big problem. Southampton want a loan, but Chelsea want a loan with guaranteed buy at the end

Totally agree with that, he would clearly wait until the end of the transfer window in case someone else comes in for him, but his options might be limited which could help us or another smaller PL team that wanted him. Personally I think his wage demands would probably put us off.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Mwepu may get a few if he can cut it.

Goalscoring nothing has really changed so will be the same outcome you would think.

Not going to pay over the odds though so reckon we go with what we have.

If we start badly then the pressure on Potter will quickly come but not really his fault if not given the 3 players of quality its blatantly obvious we need.

Had hoped we would be further down the line but still time

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am gutted about this too, things have never looked so bleak for this tin pot club, sack the board, in fact sack everyone. I’ve had enough of this shit, the window is about to slam shut and we have been faffing about for months.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In Bloom & Barber we trust. You don't invest £300m and "hope" it works out, trust me.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Here we go again.all the same shite again.nunez injured and no chance of signing anyway. We will end up with some cheap shitehouse from Europe.and get knockbacks from anyone half decent.

Did you use this account B.W 2 so that Harry Wilsons tackle can read the latest rant :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here