Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] *^*Strictly Come Dancing 2023 Official Thread*^*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Something definitely not quite right about Matt Goss.

Seems to take himself incredibly seriously, quite an intense character. I hope I’ve read him wrong and he’s just really nervous but yeah, not sure about that fella.

He’s been performing in Las Vegas for 10 years, I doubt he is anywhere near as nervous as most of the others?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sad to see Richie Anderson leave, he was great value. Everyone seemed to love him so it was a major shock to see him in the bottom 2. What happened?!!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sad to see Richie Anderson leave, he was great value. Everyone seemed to love him so it was a major shock to see him in the bottom 2. What happened?!!

Nobody voted for him or Fleur

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nobody voted for him or Fleur

Why though? Me and Mrs Crodo now feel guilty for voting for Tony Adams because whilst he was entertaining, RIchie was technically better and was also a hugely entertaining routine and he seems like box office as a personality.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Why though? Me and Mrs Crodo now feel guilty for voting for Tony Adams because whilst he was entertaining, RIchie was technically better and was also a hugely entertaining routine and he seems like box office as a personality.

I think the votes of Arsenal supporters will keep Tony Adams in until the judges are able to vote him off!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Didn’t like him TBH, glad he’s gone.

Have to say this year, am struggling to warm to any of the contestants,.,,,,, Beginning to wonder if Strictly has run its course.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

He wiggled his tail around the judges for about 30 seconds then underperformed for another 60 sec. Frankly I'm not so sure that Giovanni was quite as keen on being a part of a same sex couple as the BBC might have liked.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He wiggled his tail around the judges for about 30 seconds then underperformed for another 60 sec. Frankly I'm not so sure that Giovanni was quite as keen on being a part of a same sex couple as the BBC might have liked.

I agree it seemed Giovanni was cold to poor Richie. He should have been paired with Johannes.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hamza Yassin is going to win this. Lifted my head from the Ipad to watch him, brilliant, so light on his feet for a big man with a great sense of rhythm.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Doesn't seem the same since Richie Anderson left the competition. Tony Adams performing to Grandstand was 'interesting'.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Loved tonight’s show, and delighted to hear an outing for “The Ballad of Barry and Freda” by the late, great Victoria Wood

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
None of the bottom 3 from expert votes are in the bottom 3. Public should be banned from voting. They have no idea what they are doing.
That's how Boris got elected 🤣

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Tony Adams the wannabe Fatboy tonight

I thought he was brilliant but the judges not fans. He could be on his way out tonight

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Am I the only one here that hasn’t watched a single episode of this?
Probably not but it’s the only program I use the VPN for! Absolutely love it and shall be watching later before I speak to my old Mum tonight❤️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here