Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] *^*Strictly Come Dancing 2023 Official Thread*^*

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Mrs loves it so I kinda get forced to half watch the cringe fest. Same Shit said every year found a friend for life, best partner ever all I can think about is dancing blah blah blah.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It’s on at the moment……hence me posting loads on various threads here whilst not watching it. I’ve just hear someone say ‘can I just say hiptastic’

:shootself:shootself

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Personally having done lots of ballroom dancing over the years, I struggle with “ couples choice”

fleur’s dance basically took the dance moves from destiny child’s videos and cobbled them together!

personally give me a sultry sexy Argentinian tango! ( which to be perfectly accurate was a dance between two men - gauchos- hence the dancers should only touch bodies at the chest!) Great dance to do!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Personally having done lots of ballroom dancing over the years, I struggle with “ couples choice”

fleur’s dance basically took the dance moves from destiny child’s videos and cobbled them together!

personally give me a sultry sexy Argentinian tango! ( which to be perfectly accurate was a dance between two men - gauchos- hence the dancers should only touch bodies at the chest!) Great dance to do!
Have to disagree, Fleur's dance was the best of the series and already being talked about as one of the best dances in Strictly history.

Absolutely incredible entertainment and one of the TV moments of the year, astounding.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bit of a travesty tonight. The British public should be ashamed of themselves.

The lowest ranking from the judges wins the competition.

:nono:

Fleur was absolutely robbed, by all accounts she had the best dance of the series and arguably the best dance of the last 20 years.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Hamza was always going to be favourite because he's such a warm friendly guy who dances well with the music and had no dance training till Strictly. Personally, I thought Helen danced best on the night though. Fleur was so good from the outset that it made it hard to warm to her and she lost me with the 'Christmas Turkey in Bacofoil makes a Beyonce video' routine. It just looked like a pop video, not a dance. Big mistake. But Helen must have been disappointed. Three consistent, great dances to watch.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The best dancer should win though, the judges found her pretty much faultless, she dropped a single point in her 3 dances and her couples choice will go down in Strictly history as one of the greatest ever.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The best dancer should win though, the judges found her pretty much faultless, she dropped a single point in her 3 dances and her couples choice will go down in Strictly history as one of the greatest ever.
there we will have to disagree.

fleur was good but Helen was masterly last night and her cabaret dance was for ne the pinnacle of last season.

Hamza deserved the win over the season

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The public often votes on how much they like someone rather than how well they performed. Tony Adams should have gone out on week 2 but came across as a likeable chap!

Reactions: SAC

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sad to see Rylan Clark Neal stepping down from spin off show 'It Takes Two' to host a new primetime TV quiz show coming this autumn on BBC. Looks like Jermaine Jenas replacing him alongside Janette Mamaria.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
The dancing is brilliant for the most part but the ra ra hysterical pre and post dance crap is a very hard watch
I have ro watch it cos my wife was a (vg) keen dancer in her youth - but we watch it on record and skip thru the extra fluffy bits.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sad to see Rylan Clark Neal stepping down from spin off show 'It Takes Two' to host a new primetime TV quiz show coming this autumn on BBC. Looks like Jermaine Jenas replacing him alongside Janette Mamaria.
Do men actually watch “It Takes Two”?

Can I say that ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here