Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streaming World Cup Games

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Does anybody know the websites to avoid that may be doing this sort of shocking thing?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Well BBC screened games will be live on their website I believe. Which is handy for work.

BUT of course the opening match tomorrow ISN'T on the Beeb and I AM going to be at work so where do I go?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Does anybody know the websites to avoid that may be doing this sort of shocking thing?

outside of the uk?

in the UK itv player and bbc iplayer I'd expect.

As useful as Colin Hawkins that.....

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Indeed outside of the uk.

Is it not on the local telly where you are? Most countries I've lived in has had a lot of footie on local TV.

If not, I guess a lot of the usual suspects will have. The ones like Justin.tv are likely to be showing matches.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
QUOTE=OzMike;3545328]Still using JustinTV am I behind the times?:([/QUOTE]

Afraid so Mike.Just install sopcast then go to myo
p2peu.links above,and click play.not all links work. but usually a lot less buffering. :thumbsup:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
tvcatchup.com for mobiles phones, works with all flash enabled phones and the iphone..

has pretty much all the freeView channels and its all free ..

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
I have found veetle.com to be top notch and if you get bored with england someone else is usually streaming movies, occasionally latest blockbusters before they are released in the uk

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Aren't all of the games on either BBC or ITV? Don't they both stream live online?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here