Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for tonight?

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Just saw Stuart Gray in the stand rubbing his hands together with glee!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Hmm.....Half time and only one shot on target from us in the 47th minute. Disappointing to say the least. I hope Solly's injury is not too serious - think he could have a major part to play this season. How come every season we seem to start with so many injuries. How many black cats have we run over?

Could be a long season with such a thin squad I fear.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Well that's it then. It's all doom and gloom again, 45 mins into a friendly against Crawley. FFS.

Go back to crying about the Iron on Sponsor logo on your shirts that you were not forced to buy.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Rohan Ince needs to be doing a lot more. Calderon getting forward well though.

Looking forward to seeing Crofts get 20 minutes.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Any chance of a list of players and numbers for the second half? Can't tell who some of these players are at the moment

Walton, Calde 14, Greer 3, Maxi 21(?), Chicksen 15, Ince Dunno, Kemy 10, Jake 18, Kaz 25, CMS 12, Goodwin 23. As they went off.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Kaz is having a mare and CMS looks too isolated on his own and seems to be playing within himself. No positives so far but there's still time.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I'm going to stick my head in the sand and claim that pre season friendlies mean **** all.

If I remember correctly the season before last we lost to Crawley in pre-season (or drew perhaps?) and then we went and finished 4th. I'm not certainly not worried... yet

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hmm.....Half time and only one shot on target from us in the 47th minute. Disappointing to say the least. I hope Solly's injury is not too serious - think he could have a major part to play this season. How come every season we seem to start with so many injuries. How many black cats have we run over?

Could be a long season with such a thin squad I fear.

We will have had ample time and received ample funds so if we start the season anywhere near as lightweight as we are now the blame will lie with the board. We are far more likely to be in a relegation scrap than a promotion chase with the current squad. I live in hope that there is some serious strengthening yet to come but we are unlikely to hit the ground running putting a squad together this late.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well that's it then. It's all doom and gloom again, 45 mins into a friendly against Crawley. FFS.

Go back to crying about the Iron on Sponsor logo on your shirts that you were not forced to buy.

It's not the score which is the issue. It's the perceived lack of any kind of structure, creativity or skill in the way we are playing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-0 half time. Crawley playing the physical game and the ref is letting them get away with it. Greer and Calde suffered from head wounds , CMS got an elbow in the moosh , LuaLua took one on the ankle. I think Solly has pulled a hamstring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here