Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strada Restaurant

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Assume it's the pizza/pasta chain you're on about ? Got some up here; very nice too. Think Pizza Express+

:thumbsup:

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
I've been to the one in Bath. Was OK, but can't say I've raved about it to anyone. We were a group of about 30 that went though, so that might've had an impact on the quality of the food etc, I guess

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
its just your normal pizza and pasta. nothing special, if you want a good pizza, pizzaface in kemptown do a great takeaway pizza

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Went to the one in Horsham on saturday night, Had a very nice meal, in fact they have always been good, far better than the other chains like pizza express and prezzo.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
They're OK - especially if there is a group of you. If you're entertaining an individual then there a plenty of better places.

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
Went to the one in Horsham on saturday night, Had a very nice meal, in fact they have always been good, far better than the other chains like pizza express and prezzo.

this and they accept tesco vouchers - kids meal pizza better than others

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I went once with my girlfriend and the service was disgusting, the staff were rude and the meal wasn't the one we ordered. When we questioned it they argued with us, before finally admitting the pizza was nothing like the one we ordered. If you want to go out for a decent Italian go to Bella Italia (I think) It's just a tad further along from Dominoes but not the one opposite. The food was amazing, highly recommended.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I went to the one in north street about 18 months ago during the week at about 6 pm quite empty,food was ok.Went to the one down the marina last summer early evening on a Saturday & it was awful.To many tables not enough staff,kids running around everywhere.We were seated for 15 mins before we saw a drinks waiter who was unable to take our food order,we waited 15 mins for drinks to arrive only to discover they had run out of ice.Our food was thrown at us about 30 mins later.we were never asked if we wanted more drinks or if the food was ok (maybe they knew what the answer would be if they did) discusting. I accept that this may have been a one off but I doubt it.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Totally agree with potts; North St. one always been ok. Went to the Marina once and just awful. I said to the waiter 'would you eat that' and he said he couldn't believe he'd actually served it up. He almost wore it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I've never been to the Brighton Strada, but have been to a few in London. Good food, but overpriced. I would go to Topolino Duo instead of Strada if it were up to me. Small business, Brighton fan and reasonable for good food.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Seeing as it's called Strada, after the most iconic 350 cc motor bike of the 70's, simply rename it Morinis

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here