Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storm kicking off in the channel

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
all the good stuff has gone too far west :/ , but it looks like we'll get some thunder and lightning.

East*

But yes, there's a few flickers now in the channel, blowing more North than North West right now.
Keeping an eye out across the water but it's still very bright so we'll see!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Seems like whenever we track exciting whether on NSC it always completely misses Brighton, it happened in January with the snow and it's happened again with lightning, 'sake.
:annoyed:.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Needs to stay where it is for a few hours. Red Arrows over Southampton Water at 3.05, hopefully. I'm off to Hamble Point to watch.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I think any chance of it happening is kaput.

The tail end of the storm might hit Dover but it's all headed NE again.
Although Suffolk could see a few bit's and pieces.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'm in bournemouth tonight and the storm we just had was insane. Constant lightening and thunder for 30 minutes. Rain lashing down but whipping up off the road and absolutely pounding at the windows. Haven't seen a storm that intense ever in the UK. Even had a power cut!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm in bournemouth tonight and the storm we just had was insane. Constant lightening and thunder for 30 minutes. Rain lashing down but whipping up off the road and absolutely pounding at the windows. Haven't seen a storm that intense ever in the UK. Even had a power cut!

Pathetic attempt in Shoreham...few flashes of lightening,, grumbles and spots of rain...very disappointing so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here