Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop this sponging off the tax payers!

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
As some people on here think that paying for your education is such a good idea, i wondered if Dave and George would consider the next logical step, well, after introducing fees for state schools that is.

It's a brilliant money spinner and will doubtless save the nation from the damage done by Labour.

Health!
Well thats it really, why should some people get the benefit of free health care ? Introduce sickness loans, low interest for the low paid, a few free places for the lowest, but the rest of us should pay for it and stop sponging off the tax payers!

The loans can be paid back when they get back to work. The unemployed can have the loan frozen and wont need to repay anything at all untill they are earning 21K.

The rich in our society have financed their own health and education for centuries and it's time we followed that example. After all it's the person getting the medical treatment that gets the benefit not me, so why should they not pay for it?

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
While we are at it let's have a referendum on whether or not we wish to keep the monarchy. If the vote is yes let's have an election for the next monarch.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Indeed, you portray a wonderful vision of a FAIR society. Why do we all have to pay for street lights? Let those who walk around at night put money into slots, or have nationalised torches. Also, why do I have to pay for the street sweepers to clean London road and western road if I only shop in North Laine? :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here