Stone Roses

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Cant believe its only 2 weeks away.My wife and i,plus another couple are heading up to manchester on the saturday and i am stupidly excited. anyone else on here going up to see them?

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Yep - i'll be there, going up the week before for week which is very handy. Just praying they havent split up again! been watching the amsterdam videos and gotta say Brown's vocals sound awful, but i know it'll all be about the atmosphere once the concert starts

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
I share your concerns about Brown,however Mani,Reni,and Squire are so brilliantly tight i dont think it will matter too much.And i swear he is a better vocalist than he was 20 years ago!

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Think you are right, doesn't say much for his vocal skills 20 years ago mind! But still, can't wait for the weekend, going to be amazing

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
just been watching' I am the ressurection 'live at blackpool on the 20 yr edition of The Stone Roses.Hes not singing to bad,but the whole 12 minute thing is just awesome!!!!!

Deenomite

Sep 30, 2005
I'm the wife and stupidly excited too, don't think we have to worry too much about Brown's vocals the atmosphere will be amazing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports