Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke Parking

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
anyone driving? says something about having to buy a pre paid ticket for the car park? and its not pay on the day? any been before?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Drive into the stadium complex.......

Bear left towards the sports club and park in the sports club car park...it is about £3.00

You can drink ( although if you are driving DONT) in the sports bar and they have the footy on.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Allow extra time for the M6 or use the toll motorway.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Yorkie said:
Allow extra time for the M6 or use the toll motorway.

totally agree For any one driving up there the M6 toll is £3.50 and can cut hours (literally) out of journey time - well worth it :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
dave the gaffer said:

You can drink in the sports bar and they have the footy on.

Having driven all that way, would it not be wiser to watch the game live?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm trying to remember where we parked free of charge.
The roundabout just before the ground which went off to the left. We parked near some retail outlets on the side of the road. No yellow lines.
It was only 5 or so minutes walk away.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
thanks guys. we are driving up there and then staying in wolverhampton to meet some friends on the way home.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
As a long time resident of said City (nearly) I can say these things.

If you can at all avoid it, avoid the A500 or (D road as the locals call it) as it has had major road works for the last year. Coming from the South should be ok, but the M6 junction 15-16 has major road works and so causes major delays, even though the toll road helps on the M6.

My recommendation is that you either allow an extra 2 hours (it took me about 4 and a half hours out of rush hour from Brighton 2 weeks ago with no road works. I would really recommend the M1, A50 (the A50 will take about 45 minutes to do and the Brit stadium is at the end of it)

Parking is a shit. If you can secure a space do so, it will be absolutly heaving with the local discounts on Saturday. Pre-paid is the best way....

Any questions PM me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here