Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Estupinan's goals of late are so good, it almost feels worth getting a speed gun from Amazon.

I'm guessing 200 kph. Any advance on that?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Just got back from the allotment to see the equaliser. Sweet.
Did you happen to see any of our lads there while you were digging up your swedes? They too seemed to have missed most of the first half 🙂

Here we go ..

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'd become pretty ambivalent about the FA Cup since we got out of the lower leagues. Right up for it now though - makes a big difference knowing we have a team that actually has the potential to win the trophy. Not showing it today but come on Albion.... !

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
I thought that Enciso was rolling around too much when he came through but the last couple of matches before the injury he had just cut that crap, hope Facundo does the same. He should know better by now,

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I'd give Hinshelwood a go in CM in the second half. Gilmour needs someone else alongside him. Hinsh is now settled and composed and could be that man.
He has been playing a wide CM role in front of Dunk,Hecke and Pervis. We are using him as a ‘false winger’.

As for Facu - he just needs to condition up more and grow a bigger pair - he gets targeted a lot because he’s been playing in a central attacking position - although he’s playing deeper today. He does seem to get very frustrated when he’s challenged and blocked - quite often by yellow card fouls - that frustration ( and subsequent ’injury dramas’) could be arise from a lack of confidence because he‘s still trying to impress RDZ ( who is quite hard on him I suspect).

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I've been impressed with Moder. He can offer something in the middle when he's fully fit.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Since the ball went to us, couldn't they have just played on?
As the ball isn’t technical in play when the foul throw occurs I’m not sure you can play advantage. Who knows though! Niche one!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just gone over to it on BBC1 as Dunk's goal went in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here