Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Really struggling here, can't keep my eyes open and had a few beers.
Think I am going to have to crash and wake up to find that we are comfortably into the next round.
So tired that tears come from my eyes when I yawn !
Once the game starts, if you can stay awake, I guarantee you will not want to crash. I can fall asleep whatever I am watching…except the Albion. I have never fallen asleep watching us, however tired I am!

Oh bugger, he’s gone :eek:

I am watching on Evan Ferguson’s Brighton Irish Premier 1 site, the only player they have discussed so far!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
don't know much about Stoke City but I have just looked at their team today and the one that played on Monday. They have made wholesale changes, including the keeper
Doing the proverbial 'concentrate on the league' thing
As suspected going for it with a break ahead. Very strong considering. Trust RDZ re Dahoud. The personality comment rings true - just seems to have no aura about him.
I've predicted 0-3. Get that early, we might get a chance to see some up and comings

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
IMG_20240106_145350_409.jpg

IMG_20240106_145354_422.jpg

Do they think it's a 4pm KO?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Interesting bench.

Hinchy in there when Dahoud is supposedly available is a shock, not looking good for Mo.

Peupion named in a squad for us, so that's his second club of the season, ruling out another loan?
Would be a strange one if he plays - bearing in mind he could barely get a kick fir a very poor League1 side, I wouldn't expect him to get much game time for us in the PL for the rest of the season. Still, there's still the EFL Trophy to be won!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As suspected going for it with a break ahead. Very strong considering. Trust RDZ re Dahoud. The personality comment rings true - just seems to have no aura about him.
He also lacks quality, energy and enthusiasm to be fair.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sky Sports NZ 5 for me.

Ground looks completely closed in parts!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Oirish Premier sports one up on the projector for me. 7 second delay to real time. Not bad.
Everyone has the seven second delay, due to the camera gantry being in outer space.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Surely there can’t be that many entertainments in Stoke on a January afternoon to draw the crowds away?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here