Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City tickets - F.A. Cup

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Grabbed a couple of the remainin tickets. Having never been to Stoke away (can't think why?) am I right in saying it's a bit of a pain to get to the ground from the station?
It's not the best, not least beacaue you have to walk through a large proportion of Stoke. :eek:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Grabbed a couple of the remainin tickets. Having never been to Stoke away (can't think why?) am I right in saying it's a bit of a pain to get to the ground from the station?
45min walk according to Google.

I'd have guessed slightly less than that but obviously that depends how fast you walk.

I would make sure you're approaching from the right side for the away end, last season it was a right pain in the arse to get from one end to the other.

Attachments

• 1000018464.jpg
    1000018464.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 54

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
It is. Tripped over a syringe and trod on broken glass on the walk along the canal to the cup tie there last season. Put my experience on TripAdvisor and it's been rated the best part of the city.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Got a few Vale supporting mates who are at home the same day. Will grab a few beers with them in Burslem before cabbing across Town. Still an awful away day.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Got a few Vale supporting mates who are at home the same day. Will grab a few beers with them in Burslem before cabbing across Town. Still an awful away day.
Vale will always have a special place in my heart. Being midlands based it was My son’s first Brighton away day. He was probably about 6. He is 15 now and buzzing we have another trip to Stoke. Port vale and Stoke twice in less than a decade worked out nicely for us!

I just googled it. It was 2014. Dunk played and solly scored with a rubbish cross. Who would have thought that day that we would be discussing a defeat at Arsenal ending our 32 game scoring streak and lookign
Forward to Europa last 16? It really is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Vale will always have a special place in my heart. Being midlands based it was My son’s first Brighton away day. He was probably about 6. He is 15 now and buzzing we have another trip to Stoke. Port vale and Stoke twice in less than a decade worked out nicely for us!

I just googled it. It was 2014. Dunk played and solly scored with a rubbish cross. Who would have thought that day that we would be discussing a defeat at Arsenal ending our 32 game scoring streak and lookign
Forward to Europa last 16? It really is ridiculous.
Similar - I was also Midlands based when taking my two sons to their first Brighton game which was at Vale Park. I think it was around 2001/2002 and Paul Watson scored in a 1-0 win - might have been a free kick

Was hoping to get tickets for this but yet again, not able to as not a my Albion+ member. On club ticket site there is no option for me to buy 2😡
We were there at last seasons 5th round tie and was easy to get tickets. We live in Birmingham so nice hour and half drive.

Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Was hoping to get tickets for this but yet again, not able to as not a my Albion+ member. On club ticket site there is no option for me to buy 2😡
We were there at last seasons 5th round tie and was easy to get tickets. We live in Birmingham so nice hour and half drive.
If this is a constant problem perhaps consider becoming an Albion+ member? 🤷‍♂️

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Just seen this on the collection survey email - sent 4.5 days after I purchased for my group:

“Please note, to collect your tickets you must be the lead name who purchased the tickets and show matching photo ID. You will be collecting tickets for the full order (not each ticket individually).”

Was it stated anywhere prior that only the booker can pick up, as I certainly missed that if it was?! 🤬

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here