stoke away and nothing but moaning....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
chance to prove the 4-3-3 works against a decent prem side, WE WILL SELL OUR ALLOCATION, it will be a decent afternoon......CANT WAIT. we can hold our own.......no more moaning......ALBION!!!!

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Good draw! Good day out! Funny that it was just the other day they were saying what a great new ground we have and what a hole their place is!
We can win this im sure, and its not too much of a distraction from the league.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So much moaning, you'd think there won't be any complaints about the ticketing arrangements, as it seems most aren't fussed about going to such a drab draw. Somehow I doubt it though ....

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Cracking draw for us. Stoke are a good Premiership team and one that I think Gus will relish pitting his wits against.

I hope it will be on tele and we can get a payout and even more appreciative fans.

TNBA

TTF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its a good draw and another good test for us. Forget the past at Stoke, lets think here and now. Should get 5-6000 allocation..

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I'd imagine this one with the distance & potential cost will weed out all the plastics who don't know any Brighton songs or players & embarrass themselves in public singing Man Utd, Chelsea & Tottenham songs while thinking they're Danny 'Fackin' Dyer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports