Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport..........

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Big game on Tuesday night. Lets hope the players can take us forward now for the remainder of the season.

Results again went our way in the league today and a win could get us up to 15th or so !!!!:clap2:

It's massive especially with a tough Feb coming up !!! Come on boys dig deep.:clap:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This is vital now - the players have to take pride and confidence from today and make certain that they take 3 points on Tuesday - vital stuff

Philcounty

Feb 25, 2009
Congleton
Arguably much more of a vital game for us at County, hopefully we will be able to get a striker in before Tuesday as Jabo Ibehre got sent off today.

Really looking forward to it, should be a good game. If you could let us have the 3 points that would be really decent of you :thumbsup:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
THERE'S ONLY ONE DOUGIE FREEDMAN
ONE DOUGIE FREEDMAN
WALKING ALONG
SINGING A SONG
WALKING IN A FREEDMAN WONDERLAND

most important goal we have ever scored

Stockport County 0 - 1 Crystal Palace (Freedman 87)

:clap::clap:

Excuse my ignorance but why was that the most important goal?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
one of my villa supporting sons was impressed enough today to volunteer to come with me on tuesday night - now all I need is for us to win to get him properly hooked :)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm going! :clap2:

My "compensation" for missing today's trip to Aston Villa is a day off for the Stockport match, so I'll be spending my last few remaining pennies on the coach up there. Really looking forward to it, going to be a brilliant night out.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'll be there courtesy of some work in Leeds and a local mate who proferred acommodation. The Armoury is the pub of choice. New ground too!
PG

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I'm really looking forward to this one, bus journey away for me and I normally play football on Saturdays so don't get to too many games. Will be interesting to see how many we bring after yesterday! I'm sure we'll have a decent following there though. Definitely a must win game with February's fixture list!! :albion2::albion2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ah yes, we can concentrate on the league now.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
hopefully tuesdays game we can get rid of that massive goal difference as well...if all goes well

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
the amount of ex stockport players we have it will be like stockport -v- stockport tuesday night.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Confidence is high following our performance in the cup and with Stockport in grave financial problems for once at least, a point away is on the cards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here