Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, 18, has told friends he is set for a transfer to England as his contract with the Italian giants enters its final season. (The Sun)

:wink:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, 18, has told friends he is set for a transfer to England as his contract with the Italian giants enters its final season. (The Sun)

:wink:

Once he gets older he becomes a quality keeper in Football Manager. On that alone: SIGN HIM UP!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Watching the videos back of the season on the big screen was stark evidence we need to keep stockdale, despite his odd faux pas and lack of surety on crosses occasionally, he made save after save after save, any notion that you can pick up another keeper as good or better is fanciful, we need him to stay, let's hope they can come to an agreement.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Watching the videos back of the season on the big screen was stark evidence...
Skalak had a good season.

Who knew. :shrug:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
There are several keepers in the Championship who are as good as Stockdale in my opinion. First choice for me would be Keiren Westwood if MASSIVE miss out on promotion.

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
...and do an equally good job.

Sitting in adjacent carriage to Tony Bloom on the way to Villa Park I did not get the impression from what he was saying that Stockdale's indispensable. I was also surprised how much he chatted away with his father about players etc. (writing down potential squad of 25 on his newspaper but in a 'fan' type way rather than owner), and certainly didn't get the impression that he's the key deal-maker - but I could be wrong.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Sitting in adjacent carriage to Tony Bloom on the way to Villa Park I did not get the impression from what he was saying that Stockdale's indispensable. I was also surprised how much he chatted away with his father about players etc. (writing down potential squad of 25 on his newspaper but in a 'fan' type way rather than owner), and certainly didn't get the impression that he's the key deal-maker - but I could be wrong.

You must have very good hearing!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
They went back by the looks of it.

18425477_10154819162929888_8012312799490631472_n.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to Radio Sussex news " One of the good points of yesterday was that David Stockdale said he wants to stay" I am not sure when but I didnt hear it just hope it is true.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
According to Radio Sussex news " One of the good points of yesterday was that David Stockdale said he wants to stay" I am not sure when but I didnt hear it just hope it is true.

He did an interview as he got of the bus, just before they arrived on stage saying he wanted to stay, can't find it now though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would be a bit weird if he didn't want to stay to be honest. He loves his team mates, likes the club, the city etc. But he might get a better offer from another team, so we just don't know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here