Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he is reading, then BG's assertion that he is better than San Iker should make up for any ungratefulness.

I haven't followed this thread in depth, but am i right in thinking that so far, the suggested replacements for Stockdale are:

Buffon
Hart
Casillas

What ****ing planet are people on?

Some people have suggested Casillas and then mentioned Buffons age as I think Casilas is too old and his reactions too slow. They were trying to prove a point but I also asked tongue in cheek, what wage Hart would be on although it not a serious suggestion that either we could sign him or he would want to join us.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Surely he won't go there.....Anyway, Palace would do better to stop flaunting ridiculous wages around and do something about that decrepit ground of their's and the shambles that is a training facility!

I'm quite happy seeing them let that shithole rot-it might see the Premier League imposing sanctions on them because it isn't fit for purpose. Although, according to the Palace pondlife we get on here they will be investing in their 'stadium' and training facility.If true that means less to spend on players (unless they use the typical Palace 2p in the Pound business model).

As for Stockdale going there-we'll miss his team spirit but he isn't irreplaceable.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I thought he was going to Chelsea because of the wages. If we can't compete with Leeds, Palace and Watford then we have much bigger problems.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I wouldn't wish him all the best if he joined the Nigel's.

Quite.......hopefully nothing too serious but a training ground injury shortly after signing thus keeping him out long enough for Palaces replacement to be established enough to relegate him into 3rd position and upon returning he is never quite the same,is loaned out and then has to retire as the injury returns-

Short of that i wish him well and thank him for all his contribution whilst at Albion-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here