Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stock dale signs

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Very good signing.

I have been quite vocal about our lack of signings but this is a very welcome start.

If the club bring in 3 or 4 more of this quality I will be buzzing again. I just wish we moved earlier for players to give them some 'bed in' time. I hope we can tie up a LB, a pacy striker, Creative midfielder and winger and we will be a force in this division.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is the best transfer news of the summer so far. It's great to know coaches and board were right behind this move from the word go and now it's actually happened.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We could have saved £1 million and kept Tomas who is a class act which would have provided more cash for other signings

You forget, Tomas agent believes he should be in the Premiership hence he did not sign a contract.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
We could have saved £1 million and kept Tomas who is a class act which would have provided more cash for other signings

Has to be expected that there'd be some ridiculously negative comment. I assume you know what we paid for Stockdale, what his and Kuszczak's wage demands were and whether Kuszczak even wanted to stay. Ignoring that, Stockdale is 4 years younger and could have a decent sell on value if Walton develops as hoped.

Ignoring this comment, I think it's a fantastic signing. If it's true he cost £1 million, that's a real bargain!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Excellent signing but if we have paid around £1m for him I'm surprised it's only a 3 year deal, thought we'd go for a 4 or 5 year deal for that money.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I dont know to much about this guy, but Fulham conceded a lot of goals last season and were relegated.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here