Still hurting

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

murphy's law

Nov 24, 2008
Struggling to process the defeat, I feel sick thinking about it.

I feel let down by the team. And I have had a ridiculous amount of stick from a Palce mate to top it off including an email with all my pre game giving it out quotes, ah crap.

Cheer me up please!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ah well...it's all history. I was dissapointed for about 10 minutes then moved on. It's only a game

Let's see how the team react on Saturday, because we have a run of difficult games coming up.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes they beat us on a one match basis, but we can still take 3points at smellhurst and we will finish higher in the league than them there is plenty of pay back coming our way.

:banana::banana::banana:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Ah well...it's all history. I was dissapointed for about 10 minutes then moved on.

10 minutes??? finally I have found one of the true plastics!! Congratulations!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

I feel let down by the team. And I have had a ridiculous amount of stick from a Palce mate to top it off including an email with all my pre game giving it out quotes, ah crap.

Cheer me up please!

You gave it out? you should expect it back. Then man up a little and get behind your team, we've been through worse as it happens...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Cheer me up please!

Is it someone we work with? Tell them to shut it or I'll f*ck up their systems and p*ss in their coffee cup!

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill

Cheer me up please!

I'm with you fella. Off to Spain for a couple of weeks today, but our neighbour out there is a Palace fan !!!!!.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It hurts, but its over now. Nothing we can do about it, the team have to bounce back and smash ipswich peterborough style on Saturday.

But we HAVE to win at selhurst.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Still hurts loads, maybe not so much we lost to Palace, but the way we self destructed

I had no intention of going to Ipswich all season, so thought Id have a weekend off football, but the Palace shambles makes me want to go now. Waivering. But its a pricey day out...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

Cheer me up please!
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: Loving this. :bounce:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
10 minutes??? finally I have found one of the true plastics!! Congratulations!

ha ha ha....I have been watching football for 35 years little boy. When you have seen as many albion palace games as I have ( including the cup game at Stamford Bridge _ were you there BTW?) you learn that these things go in cycles.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Of course I am still gutted by it, but a quick look at the league table and that we're 4 points ahead of them and only 2 points off the top really helps. Solely looking at the Ipswich game now, can't wait

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Still hurts loads, maybe not so much we lost to Palace, but the way we self destructed

I had no intention of going to Ipswich all season, so thought Id have a weekend off football, but the Palace shambles makes me want to go now. Waivering. But its a pricey day out...

I'm still gutted and also tempted by Ipswich, want to see my team win!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm still hurting too. The manner in which we lost still infuriates me when I think about it.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Beat Ipswich and this will be a distant memory. Lose to Ipswich and hurt will linger. We need a win to get this out the system and move on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports