[Albion] STH Guest tickets - help out deserving NSC friends

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Huge thanks to @Southwick_Seagull who helped me get a ticket for me and my kid, after the Priority 3 woes yesterday. I'm so happy, and can't wait to tell the boy he IS going to wemberley.
That's excellent news. I followed your woes on the other thread and thought that you were desperately unfortunate with your experiences and handled the situation with great dignity. I'm glad you've got tix for the big day out.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I'm in a similar position to a poster above - I was in Albion+ priority 1 but was waiting for priority 3 because my kids accounts said they were in that window. Gets to this morning and it turns out they're not eligible at all.

We were STHs last season and they'll be gutted if I can't take them, so if anyone can 'lend' me their guest slots for my two kids I'd be really grateful.
I've had an offer of help from a very kind fan who's currently in another time zone, but looking at sales this morning I fear it might be too late by the time they're up and about.

If anyone else is willing to help I'd love to hear from you.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
That's excellent news. I followed your woes on the other thread and thought that you were desperately unfortunate with your experiences and handled the situation with great dignity. I'm glad you've got tix for the big day out.
Well played Southwick Seagull, well played indeed

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Happy to trust NSC and real fans and can offer 2 from 2pm… first come first served - seems most who have posted on this thread have been sorted…!

Had 3 pms on this and trying to help out @Seagull27 as he was first. If anyone can help out Tom (post below) or @Vin that would be great - all seem genuine Albion fans etc

Last edited:

seagullbhafc

Aug 5, 2009
Long time lurker, any kind fans able to purchase an adult and a u21 ticket, stupidly didn’t renew A+ membership as the son cleared off to uni, then decided it wasn’t for. Both have purchase history for a few years

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Hi all,

Another shameless beg of desperation here.

Credentials:
Long time lurker and daily reader (Account active since 2011).
Local - Born in the Royal Sussex. Went to Newman.
Ex season ticket holder during Championship and until 2 years ago (gave up when I had kids).
I have 2 tickets promised by a STH mate but he's priority 4 and not looking good that it'll get that far.

Would anyone like to follow other's extreme kindness and help me out?

I know exactly what block/seats I'm after, very happy to bank transfer money in advance with a drink on top :)

Thanks a lot for any help.
Tom

CJP1983

Feb 27, 2019
Hi all, Is anyone able to buy a single ticket in this priority window today?
Happy to bank transfer the price of the ticket straight away.
Thanks

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I am still trying for tickets for me and my 14 year old.
My son and I only get to about 2 or three matches a season. This year we have been to Leeds home and Brentford the other day. Plus Stoke in the FA cup. I don’t have albion + because we have always managed to get tickets. I have coached Saturdays so getting to games from Warwick is impossible.

If anyone could get me and my lad (14) a ticket then I will be forever grateful.

Very long history on here and I don’t think I have ever really had a fight with anyone!
I am still looking if anyone was able to help out that would be brilliant. Thanks.

MarkMcGhee

Oct 19, 2022
Whilst it's great to see NSCers helping out other NSCers in this way, I just want to remind people that a ticket purchaser remains responsible for their guests and their behaviour.
So you're saying DON'T put a firework in my arse crack?! Fine :rolleyes: Just for this one game.

seagullbhafc

Aug 5, 2009
Long time lurker, any kind fans able to purchase an adult and a u21 ticket, stupidly didn’t renew A+ membership as the son cleared off to uni, then decided it wasn’t for. Both have purchase history for a few years

Still looking, both have fan numbers and purchase history 🙏

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Hi all,

Another shameless beg of desperation here.

Credentials:
Long time lurker and daily reader (Account active since 2011).
Local - Born in the Royal Sussex. Went to Newman.
Ex season ticket holder during Championship and until 2 years ago (gave up when I had kids).
I have 2 tickets promised by a STH mate but he's priority 4 and not looking good that it'll get that far.

Would anyone like to follow other's extreme kindness and help me out?

I know exactly what block/seats I'm after, very happy to bank transfer money in advance with a drink on top :)

Thanks a lot for any help.
Tom
still after two tickets, happy to stick £20 on top for your time taken, contribution towards beer, travel and/or foam fingers!

P.S. best behaviour guaranteed!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There’s only a few hundred left and many are disabled or individual seats dotted around - gonna be luck of the draw at 2pm for many…

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
I have been helped out by an amazing person @maglers - thank you so much for your kindness!
There was some confusion which means I have 2 lots of 2 seats together in my basket.

If anyone wants them please PM and I will release them and let you know the block/seat numbers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports