Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] STH/1901 seats for European *home* games

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I would have thought, and maybe I'm completely wrong, that if you are a 1901 member you hold the license to your seat. So effectively it's yours? You'd think that at least 1901ers should be able to sit in their seats.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They also do odd things about the pitch side adverts, often blocking off the front few rows, etc etc. They won’t succeed in dampening down the good mood and spirit, but they will try their best I’m sure!
The whole reason Man Utd raised their pitch meaning they could install the higher advertising boards/screens around the pitch. The bottom seats now have a view of passing footballer's boots.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Well as long as season ticket holders are guaranteed a seat that's the bottom line, whether it's their usual seat or elsewhere isn't too much of an issue l wouldn't have thought.

All the rest is just conjecture anyway until we know better.
It's a huge issue. I don't want to drink out of a plastic cup with the normal folk.

You'll be telling me the complementary shoe shiners won't be in action for these games next! Oh the humanity!

This club has gone to the dogs.....someone started singing in 1901 yesterday. I don't pay all that money to have people around me enjoying themselves.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Didn’t know he’d been in EUFA?

Inspired by a successfully and passionately run model in Québec, the Prix collégial du cinéma québécois (PCCQ), Filmfest Hamburg and the European Film Academy (EFA) launched in 2016 the European University Film Award (EUFA) - presented and voted by European university students. The aim of this initiative is to involve a younger audience, to spread the "European idea" and to transport the spirit of European cinema to an audience of university students. It shall also support film dissemination, film education and the culture of debating. In 2019 it became an official category of the European Film Awards.
TBF he does look like the kind of bloke that has more than a passing interest in ‘arty’ European films.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They also do odd things about the pitch side adverts, often blocking off the front few rows, etc etc. They won’t succeed in dampening down the good mood and spirit, but they will try their best I’m sure!
I think we should leave Europe. They are all wankers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I mentioned this before somewhere or other, but the club previously mentioned to me that UEFA's requirements for access to seats for fixtures in their competitions means that all STHs and 1901ers may not have access to their own seat for our European home games.

I would guess that they require fewer seats for Europa League than for the Champions League, so maybe it won't be an issue.

I had a quick scan here, but can't see anything: https://documents.uefa.com/r/Regula...pa-League-2022/23/Article-38-Ticketing-Online
I am resigned to losing my seat, WSL half way line. Over half the row is now filled by ex players and club guests for games. I don’t think seats in the area go up for resale when released, pretty sure they are taken back by the club so I imagine they’ll grab the complete row for European games :down:

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Speak for yourself - I took ten years developing the arse groove in my WSU seat only for them to change it when they added the extra seats in. I'm just getting my new seat comfortable after two years so don't want someone else to ruin my hard work.
One man’s arsenal groove is another man’s skiddies

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I am resigned to losing my seat, WSL half way line. Over half the row is now filled by ex players and club guests for games. I don’t think seats in the area go up for resale when released, pretty sure they are taken back by the club so I imagine they’ll grab the complete row for European games :down:
Don’t be so pessimistic- you’ll probably get the chance to buy it at a premium rate for which a small loan may be needed

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don’t be so pessimistic- you’ll probably get the chance to buy it at a premium rate for which a small loan may be needed
Pessimistic realist I’ll have you know.

Annoying but nothing to get mad about.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Are home games in Europa included for 1901 members?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here