Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Stevie Wonder

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Well he did write the line: "Lately I've been staring in the mirror,"...

Open your eyes sheeple!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Stevie Wonder is definitely blind.

I have a client who worked with him and his Tour Manager many years ago as lighting engineer at a concert.

I know that sounds contradictory but he has a team that explains to him what staging is going to be like at gigs and he gives his input on how he wants it to look.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Stevie Wonder is definitely blind.

I have a client who worked with him and his Tour Manager many years ago as lighting engineer at a concert.

I know that sounds contradictory but he has a team that explains to him what staging is going to be like at gigs and he gives his input on how he wants it to look.
It still doesn't explain the Cadillac, but I'll accept this explanation.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I remember being dragged to Keith Harris and Orville on a family theatre trip because my sister wanted to go. The warm up act was some kind of Eastern European puppet show with performers in all black rather than behind scenery. All I remember of the whole show is a Stevie Wonder puppet coming to the edge of the stage singing "I just called, to say, where are you?" And fell off. Even then in the mid 80s, I thought it was a bit near the knuckle for a kids show

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I remember being dragged to Keith Harris and Orville on a family theatre trip because my sister wanted to go. The warm up act was some kind of Eastern European puppet show with performers in all black rather than behind scenery. All I remember of the whole show is a Stevie Wonder puppet coming to the edge of the stage singing "I just called, to say, where are you?" And fell off. Even then in the mid 80s, I thought it was a bit near the knuckle for a kids show
Well I laughed 😬

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
This is still one of the funniest visual jokes ever. No harm intended just funny as!

images.jpeg

TNBA

TTF

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Why would you pretend – for your WHOLE life – to be blind when you're not? It's not as if he needed it as some kind of USP for an artist, because his voice is incredible – and has been for decades.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
i‘ve heard the same.

Record company is in the process of changing Innervisions to Outervisions.

And Superstition to SuperVISION.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here