Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Stevie Wonder

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Despite not seeing eye to eye with Mr HeadacheThisMorning I'm gonna back him up here (kind of)

I've always wondered if Gok Wan is actually gay or he just really loves grabbing women's chesticles.
He knew he just couldn't go round doing that, so invented 'Gok' and now has a free pass to every breast in the country.

Fair play to the lad.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Despite not seeing eye to eye with Mr HeadacheThisMorning I'm gonna back him up here (kind of)

I've always wondered if Gok Wan is actually gay or he just really loves grabbing women's chesticles.
He knew he just couldn't go round doing that, so invented 'Gok' and now has a free pass to every breast in the country.

Fair play to the lad.
You could always play the innuendo game and rearrange Gok Wan name, by moving two letters :wink:

Last edited:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Has anyone ever considered he might not actually be blind? I saw a music video of his the other day and he was driving a Cadillac. Discuss (6 Marks)
Pint count, please?

I’m just jealous.

I spent a good couple of hours sulking after last nights defeat but Jack was more concerned about if Stevie Wonders eyesight is better than he lets on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I remember this from Saturday Night Live. Proof, I'd suggest.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think young Jack has been consuming all through the night and is now blind drunk. He must be devastated after the result and is attempting to drown his sorrows. Seems poor Stevie is collateral damage!

Some advice, limit your emotional investment to the Albion, England will ALWAYS let you down little one. This is not superstition, it’s a statistical certainty looking at the team’s penalty shoot-out record. Sometimes you have to be true to your self and take the higher ground, this was a ****ish World Cup on all levels, you should just be relieved it’s all over.

Anyway, it has already come home. As for England’s No.8, isn’t she lovely?

Attachments

• 5E02F5CC-9717-4FFD-BD01-BAACA4ACC863.jpeg
    5E02F5CC-9717-4FFD-BD01-BAACA4ACC863.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here