Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevie G scandal

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Rumours about Gerrards missus have been going on longer than conspiracies about Diana's death. When Chelsea came calling every summer it was always because 'Gerrard wants to get his missus away from the smackheads' Like there wasn't any in London?

Anyway, why would a well ard bouncer be called Pancake? If they could come up with something better than that I might believe it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:lolol: :lolol:

PANCAKE's had his DAY

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
I bet when Gerrard found out, he just flipped.
Might even have hit the ceiling.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Tubby Mondays said:
Yep. Got the following from a mate in Liverpool:

" Gerrard went to the Editor of the Daily Mirror to beg them not to print the pictures they have of his missus snorting and they agreed to hold off on them as it would ruin his career."

Since when have the NotW "held off" on anything when it comes to ruining someones career.....they love this sort of thing.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
jevs said:
Since when have the NotW "held off" on anything when it comes to ruining someones career.....they love this sort of thing.

Read Piers Morgans book, The private diaries of a scandalous decade. As well as being a fascinating read, you realise a lot isn't printed. This included a fabulously indiscreet Princess Diana and William both taking the piss out of Camilla as well as plenty from Max Clifford that never saw the light of day.

I'll be forever thankful that he didn't print the picture of Cherie Blair jugs.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
jevs said:

The power of PR, if they piss off for example one of Max Cliffords clients, it means that Max Clifford will in future not deal with them when he has something really juicy to sell and go to the competition.

Its all a messy old PR game.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hannibal smith said:

Anyway, why would a well ard bouncer be called Pancake? If they could come up with something better than that I might believe it.

Because in Liverpool they all have f**king stupid nicknames.

I grew up there and remember it well.

Regards

Flapjack.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Because in Liverpool they all have f**king stupid nicknames.

I grew up there and remember it well.

Regards

Flapjack.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
He must of thought something was up when she wanted to name the second child Shrove Tuesday.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
jevs said:

Where does it say notw? The Daily Mirror may have held off because she writes a column for them. Not likely to shite on one of your own are you?

Anyone heard the Kelly Dalgleish rumours as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here