Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stevenage

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
looking a very decent outfit against shef u, and well deserve a place in the play-offs!
wilson and luke freeman look slightly different class to the rest and would be decent additions as they play our style...although i thought the same about vincelot last season!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
They have a reputation for being direct but I've been impressed with their style of football in this match.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
They have a reputation for being direct but I've been impressed with their style of football in this match.

have to say i have seen nothing of them this season so cant have a view on it but today they've been class and the interchange of passes has been excellent!
their right back and shroot aren't bad either! the right back has attracted a lot of premier league interest im told!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Talking of direct football, Blades have done nothing but hoof it to Beattie & Creswell since they came on

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
i like the way stevenage play it out calmly but now we're in injury time im sure they'll get their 'west ham boots' on! decent game though, shows how good league 1 still is!

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
And most of the squad are those who won promotion from the Conference 2 seasons ago. Sadly Wilson, Laird & Bostwick [linked with West Ham], all free signings will be gone this summer. The costs of surviving on 4000 gates in Div 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here