Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cotterill

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hoofball merchant. It won't be pretty, but he'll probably just about keep them up. What an unholy mess Stockdale has landed himself in though. I guess his bank balance must be worth it, but as career moves go, that one was about as sensible as going into business with Leon Knight.

Good job for him that his judgement on the pitch is better than his judgement off it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hoofball merchant. It won't be pretty, but he'll probably just about keep them up. What an unholy mess Stockdale has landed himself in though. I guess his bank balance must be worth it, but as career moves go, that one was about as sensible as going into business with Leon Knight.

Good job for him that his judgement on the pitch is better than his judgement off it.

Is it his judgement or that of his advisers?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is it his judgement or that of his advisers?

I'm sure his agent was in his ear so he could leach his % from Dave and BCFC for making the move. But ultimately it has to be Stockdale's decision, so it does boil down to his judgement.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm sure his agent was in his ear so he could leach his % from Dave and BCFC for making the move. But ultimately it has to be Stockdale's decision, so it does boil down to his judgement.

I was thinking more of going into business with Leon Knight which would be an area of which he probably has no knowledge.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was thinking more of going into business with Leon Knight which would be an area of which he probably has no knowledge.

Well that's a whole 'nother ball of wax. Going by the incessant retweets, its still at the "coming soon" stage so I don't think they've even got it off the ground yet. I'm half expecting to see them pitch up on Dragons Den.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here