Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cook scores 3-3

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
I'm afraid there's no chance of the plucky village people not staying up while Hull, Burnley, Swansea and West Ham are as shambolic as they have been so far.

Only those four last time I checked we are bit better than a few others? Guess it must be the millions and millions we have spent on players that allow us beat teams like Liverpool...

How many millions did Steve Cook cost us?

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Only those four last time I checked we are bit better than a few others? Guess it must be the millions and millions we have spent on players that allow us beat teams like Liverpool...

Wouldn't bother with that idiot Naylor. A respected journalist apparently.

Inova

Aug 25, 2016

Seems like a clown to me. If Brighton had just turned over Liverpool like we did yesterday I would congratulate them on a great achievement.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing Brighton in the Prem next season and join the fight against the Premier League Elite.

Pleased to see Murray is back enjoying his football again. Was key to one of our biggest ever results at Chelsea last season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Seems like a clown to me. If Brighton had just turned over Liverpool like we did yesterday I would congratulate them on a great achievement.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing Brighton in the Prem next season and join the fight against the Premier League Elite.

Pleased to see Murray is back enjoying his football again. Was key to one of our biggest ever results at Chelsea last season.

More Cherrys related chatter right here than in all of your forums put together I should imagine.

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
More Cherrys related chatter right here than in all of your forums put together I should imagine.

Your Forum just loves talking about us it seems....

Another Bournemouth thread on here started by a Brighton fan :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Your Forum just loves talking about us it seems....

Another Bournemouth thread on here started by a Brighton fan :thumbsup:

Not really. You're an significant little club not much liked around here. And this thread was about an ex Albion player rather than AFC Bournemouth

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
Not really. You're an significant little club not much liked around here. And this thread was about an ex Albion player rather than AFC Bournemouth

So a Brighton fan chooses to start a thread about Steve Cook an ex Albion player who hardly ever played for them the day Bournemouth come from 2-0 down against Liverpool to win 4-3.

Sounds like a thread about Bournemouth to me? Threads are not not normally started on here everytime Cook scores for us. He has scored a few the last few years for us.

By the way you might want to check your spelling 'insignificant' is probably the word you were trying to spell :lolol: although maybe we are significant as you said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here