Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Bruce

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
No, his reference to ferocious pace in that interview was describing Brentford, not Hull.

Even when I haven't posted for months on end Thunderclap is on my case, I expected it. I think I probably offended him early on, i.e. three years ago and he won't let go :)

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
He has a reputation for being one of the nicest people in professional football. There's nothing strictly wrong in what he said; it wasn't disrespectful, he was building his own team up, that's all. Why are people so angry these days?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
He has a reputation for being one of the nicest people in professional football. There's nothing strictly wrong in what he said; it wasn't disrespectful, he was building his own team up, that's all. Why are people so angry these days?

Look, I like Steve Bruce but considering we have dominated the league since day 1, I do find it a bit it a bit ridiculous

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
They're only ahead of us on goal difference, after spending almost three, yes THREE months trailing in our wake, yet suddenly the second they overtake us on goal difference, they are the ferocious pacesetters. Ridicoulous

They have won more games and can even afford to lose a couple and still be in contention.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Dont see a problem. Let Steve Bruce and others shout about how good they are and leave us to carry on winning points under the radar.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
As I'm away from UK I get my football fix from podcasts mostly. It's amazing how we are almost completely disregarded as serious contenders. But.....I like it that way!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Steve Bruce spent years playing for Alex Ferguson, of course he's going to build his team up as Champions. Ferguson never laid blame at the door of his players and never criticised them. They won a shitload.

Hull should go up automatically, nice little 3 points we won there.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Steve Bruce is generally pretty complimentary about us. I really wouldn't want to over do the outrage on this one.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I like Bruce. Granted his swim wear needs a bit of a rethink but he always comes across well. Good manager

Not sure I agree, his teams never seem great to watch and I think he pretty much fluked promotion three years ago when we had a much better side. But I suppose the league table doesn't lie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here