Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stereophonics

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
they disapeared up their own ass for a while thus the gig @ the dome being full of middle aged housewives who idea of rocking out would be to visit Chris Cattlin's shop!!!

but the band themselves do write some damn fine tunes

deano5

Dec 17, 2004
eb
mcshane in the 78th said:
What are the other 4 gigs??
in no specific order
underworld brixton academy
deacon blue royal albert hall
oasis milton keynes
lcd soundsystem the event

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
what was the song that had something to do with buring trees - it' only takes one match (sic) etc

I liked that song

personally not OTT about them but I can fully understand why they are popular and I'm sure that for those with a passion for short Welsh blokes grunting simple songs it must be MUSTARD

I'd pay to see them live - but not at the Brighton Centre, that place nearly put me off of Primal Scream (the worst gig I've ever been to)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
pevenseagull said:
what was the song that had something to do with buring trees - it' only takes one match (sic) etc

I liked that song

personally not OTT about them but I can fully understand why they are popular and I'm sure that for those with a passion for short Welsh blokes grunting simple songs it must be MUSTARD

I'd pay to see them live - but not at the Brighton Centre, that place nearly put me off of Primal Scream (the worst gig I've ever been to)

Thats called a Thousand Trees

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here