Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stereophonics

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
Great stuff! But I wonder why they left out Have a nice day/wouldn't believe your radio/handbags & gladrags - can't play everything I suppose - wish BHA could play that well for 90 minutes...

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
yeah was there, when parking the car, parked next to FDM, Trolley and Seb, they were getting out of there cars as i parked, and chippy was outside, unfortunely Trolley had gone when i got back so i couldnt let his tyres down.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
gollum said:
I wonder why they left out Have a nice day/wouldn't believe your radio/handbags & gladrags - can't play everything I suppose -

Seem to recall hearing somewhere that they don't actually like Handbags and Gladrags and so don't play it anymore.
Quality live band though, would've gone but for lack of funds.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Stevie_boy said:
yeah was there, when parking the car, parked next to FDM, Trolley and Seb, they were getting out of there cars as i parked, and chippy was outside, unfortunely Trolley had gone when i got back so i couldnt let his tyres down.

Stop the trolley bashing!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
80's Seagull said:
Seem to recall hearing somewhere that they don't actually like Handbags and Gladrags and so don't play it anymore.
Quality live band though, would've gone but for lack of funds.
Trouble is, its so synonymous with The Office now innit.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
THey don't like the song and they tried to stop it being released at the time as they didn't want to release a cover as a single, they felt it ruined their credibility.

Awesome live band saw them at the dame a fe wmonths back and seen them about 5 times before so didn't bother with this one.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
tinx said:
THey don't like the song and they tried to stop it being released at the time as they didn't want to release a cover as a single, they felt it ruined their credibility.

They have credibility? ???

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The Sterophonics are highly respected musicians who are very very good live and produce on the whole good albums and have doen so for a fair few years now. So yes I tihnk they have plenty of credibility.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Saw them at Brixton touring Word Gets Around and at Cardiff a few years ago.

Good live and not always my cup of tea but certainly better then COLDPLAY.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
tinx said:
The Sterophonics are highly respected musicians who are very very good live and produce on the whole good albums and have doen so for a fair few years now. So yes I tihnk they have plenty of credibility.

Respected by who, exactly? They produce bland, uninspiring MOR that is critically derided.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Grendel said:
Respected by who, exactly? They produce bland, uninspiring MOR that is critically derided.

Here here! First album was ok, second poor, rest absolute garbage. Kelly Jones is an egotistical bastard with about as much talent at playing/writing music as ear wax.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
mcshane in the 78th said:
Here here! First album was ok, second poor, rest absolute garbage. Kelly Jones is an egotistical bastard with about as much talent at playing/writing music as ear wax.

Who are ear wax? What sort of music do they make?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
mcshane in the 78th said:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
f***ing great band.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here