Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Step up to the plate Hemed.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Helmed is to me, as the sun is to the sky, a thing of light and scorching beauty.

He wil deliver us to the promised land.

As Moses...

Now I've got head out of one's ass with fixture and ban knowledge, I'm betting TH will deliver the goods :wink:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Hemed was very impressive tonight, great play and composure for the first goal, led the line really well when we were down to ten, and key cointribution for the winner. That 10 minute spell before our winner when we seemed to have more possession than them, Hemed was instrumental

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I disagree.

Why?

We will prevail akin to the misfit, (motley crue as emerged victorious) barbarian horde in Gladiator.

Forgive me dear Kosh, but weren't Newcastle supposed to win the league?!?

Yes, Sir... sorry... cough.

Don't you live Newacastle way? Bet you are loving it up there this season!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Don't you live Newacastle way? Bet you are loving it up there this season!

Yes and yes.

You know, when I was 10 wearing that NOBO shirt and the toon army ripping the piss, then playing for Newcastle Utd under 15s then being told "you're too small" well **** EM!

That said I still would have hit the weed, ROCK and ladies too hard...

Btw you are my number 1 fantasy NSC 'time for a pint' partner.

Heh heh ayeeeee.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hemed was very impressive tonight, great play and composure for the first goal, led the line really well when we were down to ten, and key cointribution for the winner. That 10 minute spell before our winner when we seemed to have more possession than them, Hemed was instrumental

He absolutely ran himself into the ground for the team tonight as well.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Knockaert was clearly MotM but Hemed's performance would have won it most weeks - he hardly stopped running all game.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I thought Hemed was fantastic tonight.

I totally agree. The lad was out on his feet in the last 20 minutes. I actually thought that after the sending off March would have replaced him and Jamie play along the front for the last 15 mins - But all credit to Tomer he was still closing down and defending right to the final whistle

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Hemed really doesn't have any major weaknesses so is the ideal 3rd option. Whilst we'd love an upgrade on Baldock that's rather unrealistic and I've said all along be very happy to sign a 4th choice striker, but we do need one. 5 man attacking midfield is fine for a single game but what if one of the strikers gets crocked for months!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Really need Kayal to play to bring out the best in Hemed, not sure why he did not come on last night.

The way AK plays do we need a number 10

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Expect he'll relish the opportunity.

Fair play haven't heard much whinging from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fair to say he's done OK since he came in...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here