Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steel Doors Under The Cliffs............

D

Deleted User X18H

......Myself, Mrs, Junior and Bump HB&B had a very pleasant walk from Rottingdean to The Marina this morning/lunchtime its two miles you know!!

But fellow Brightonians what are the little concrete huts with steel doors built into the side of the cliff not far from The Marina??

CoCoa

Dec 18, 2007
......Myself, Mrs, Junior and Bump HB&B had a very pleasant walk from Rottingdean to The Marina this morning/lunchtime its two miles you know!!

But fellow Brightonians what are the little concrete huts with steel doors built into the side of the cliff not far from The Marina??

I think they go up to Roedaen

D

Deleted User X18H

Maybe!!! a little too far along the road though I thought!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think they're dosshouses for unemployed members of the banking and insurance industry.

D

Deleted User X18H

I think they're dosshouses for unemployed members of the banking and insurance industry.
oh good I might get one we are thinking of buying another property!!!

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
the fossilised remains of an as yet unknown type of dinosaur or maybe a crashed UFO slowly being revealed as the cliffs slowly erodes around it?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
prob used by southern water to store shit cleaning equipment for when the shit hits the fan that pumps the raw shit into the sea,sorry to keep saying the word shit alot.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Im pretty sure its something to do with cliff support ever since they added the supports them doors have been there so i would of thought its something to do with that

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Perhaps someone stole are teams ability and hid it in there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here