Subs
Casper
Dunk
Dobbie
Calde
Dicker
Toby
David Lopez

Think Barnes will play better than Saturday if leading the line and lua lua must be due a start.

Last edited:

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
As above but Dicker for Orlandi.

Am not a member of the anti Dicker club. He's a decent player don't get me wrong just wish he would have a shot instead of threading the ball threw gaps that aren't there once in a while.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I never thought I'd say this, but I wouldn't drop Dicker after Saturday, he pushed Bridge very hard for MotM in my opinion, and looked to me to be playing with a lot of confidence. I'd probably keep the same team, other than if Bruno and CMS are fit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Kusz

Bruno Greer El Abd Bridge
Bridcutt
Dicker Crofts/Hammond Lua Lua
Dobbie Barnes

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
I never thought I'd say this, but I wouldn't drop Dicker after Saturday, he pushed Bridge very hard for MotM in my opinion, and looked to me to be playing with a lot of confidence. I'd probably keep the same team, other than if Bruno and CMS are fit.

Was probably Dickers best game for a long time, but was he as good as Orlandi was at millwall? Orlandi just has that attacking flair.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
TK
Bruno - Greer - El-Abd - Bridge
Hammond - Bridcutt - Crofts(Dicker if Crofts still out)
Buckley - Lua Lua
Barnes

From what I saw on Saturday I think Dobbie is clearly a very good footballer, his control and quick footwork are superb, but I'm not sure about him up front on his own so in our current system I would pick Barnes as the lone striker. I also really hope Lua Lua gets more time on the pitch.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Do we know when Macca is back?

For me, Back 4 as before + Bridcutt.
Then I feel we can play more offensively against Ipswich.
Buckley - Hammond - Dicker - Orlandi
Barnes
But with Buckley, Hammond and Orlandi getting forward more.

Basically same as always.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Kusz
Bruno Greer El Abd Bridge
Bridcutt
Buckley Dicker Hammond Barnes
Dobbie

Subs: Ankergen, Calderon, Dunk, Lopez, Lualua, Orlandi, Barker.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Was probably Dickers best game for a long time, but was he as good as Orlandi was at millwall? Orlandi just has that attacking flair.

Dicker is right sided. Dobbie and Orlandi are left-sided. I don't think Dicker will be dropped (or deserves to be) and who is going to take the corners?

George Barker scored a hatrick for the reserves. Does that merit a place on the bench?

Who is our best striker of the ball from around the outside of the box? (I keep on coming back to the goal Matt Sparrow scored against Southampton. But then Calderon scored a super shot against someone.)

Where is Vicente?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dicker is right sided. Dobbie and Orlandi are left-sided. I don't think Dicker will be dropped (or deserves to be) and who is going to take the corners?

George Barker scored a hatrick for the reserves. Does that merit a place on the bench?

Who is our best striker of the ball from around the outside of the box? (I keep on coming back to the goal Matt Sparrow scored against Southampton. But then Calderon scored a super shot against someone.)

Where is Vicente?

Supposedly back in full training today with the rest of the squad. No idea, one way or the other, if he was though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
.................................Kuszczack.............................

Calderon.............Greer ................. El Abd .......................Bridge
or Bruno if fit

Buckley................Hammond...................Bridcutt....................Dicker
.....................................Dobbie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
.....................................Barnes................................

Subs:

Ankergren
Dunk
Lua Lua
Orlandi
Croft
Painter
Toby or Barker doesn't really matter as they only make up the numbers with no realistic likelihood of getting on

What has happened to Brezovan never on bench or in DS team

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope Bruno is fit because Chopra could be playing and Calderon couldn't handle him at Portman Rd.

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Big Pole
Bruno (I am a big fan of calde, but he's just not in the same class as Bruno)
AEA
Greer
Bridge
Bridcutt
Hammond
Dicker
Lua Lua
Buckley
Dobbie
Subs
Casper
Calde
Dunk
Spanish Dave
Barnes
Barker
Vicente (even if only fit enough for a short cameo, in case we need to try something different for the last 15)

Formation 4 - 1 - 2 - 3

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Big Pole
Bruno (I am a big fan of calde, but he's just not in the same class as Bruno)
AEA
Greer
Bridge
Bridcutt
Hammond
Dicker
Lua Lua
Buckley
Dobbie
Subs
Casper
Calde
Dunk
Spanish Dave
Barnes
Barker
Vicente (even if only fit enough for a short cameo, in case we need to try something different for the last 15)

Formation 4 - 1 - 2 - 3

What's Toby done wrong to warrant being dropped from the bench?.... like the Barnes decision.... if we had someone else maybe Dicker too... but you can't have everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here