Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stand Or Fall Premiere

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Very nicely made, and clearly an issue for the makers that new history is constantly being written in capital letters by the Albion, making it hard / impossible to conclude. Not exactly fly on the wall, or indeed revelatory in any great sense (Glenn Murray explains his old celebration which was new for me). A good regurgitation of the Archer Belotti nonsense and the fight for the stadium.
The modern day sections are a reflection of what everyone now says about the club - “brilliantly run” - even if they say so themselves.
Great one-off branding by the Duke of Yorks - and some classy touches with the freebies.
Yeah I agree with that. I just wonder who is going to watch it though?!

People that work with a Brighton fan? Yeah probably.

Mitoma followers? Yeah maybe but they won’t care about what happened in 1995.

Neutrals? I’m not sure.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Very sad to hear about Dick, hope he makes a speedy recovery. Club legend - ie without him we very possibly wouldn’t have a club. To be honest, think this story deserves its own thread, but I’m sure Dick would be mortified!
Naaah l'm sure he's love the attention!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Will it always be 90 minutes, or will there be various amounts of added time at the end depending on when you watch it? Is there a 15 minute break in the middle?
Yep, hosted by Richie Reynolds, with some subs mincing around on the stage behind him.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
I must take issue though with the cleanliness of the Duke of Yorks - there were various times during the film when clearly dust or something came through the air conditioning, as I found my eyes (ahem) watering at key points. Due to dust. Obviously.

Haha....we always referred to it as 'the flea pit' in the dark and distant past.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Haha....we always referred to it as 'the flea pit' in the dark and distant past.
Obvs the DoY wasn't dusty or in a bad way last night...

I think probably the worst cinema I remember in Brighton (well, just in Hove) was the Embassy along Western Road. In quiet bits of films, you could hear mice scurrying around hoping for dropped snacks.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Sorry been out at a charity lunch all day. ( And fell asleep when I got home)

Spoke to Dick late afternoon, he’s back at home, bandaged, battered, bruised but in very good spirits. 👍

He thanks everyone for their kind messages and good wishes and expects to make a full recovery. 👍

Sorry to re ignite this West Sussex East Sussex divide again but the RSCH A and E reception contains an eclectic mix of people which makes the Jeremy Kyle show look like Ladies Day at Ascot. 😂

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Spoke to Dick late afternoon, he’s back at home, bandaged, battered, bruised but in very good spirits. 👍

He thanks everyone for their kind messages and good wishes and expects to make a full recovery. 👍

Sorry to re ignite this West Sussex East Sussex divide again but the RSCH A and E reception contains an eclectic mix of people which makes the Jeremy Kyle show look like Ladies Day at Ascot. 😂
Not wishing to derail the thread, but I've been in Worthing A&E when it's not been much better.

Anyway, best wishes to DK :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Greg old love I’ve done both and Worthing’s not as bad 😂

But in true NSC style, we will agree to disagree 😘

Happy Xmas 🦃
No we won't...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

Pleased to hear he's ok. 🙂

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here