Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand or Fall Banner (UPDATE new one being made)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=2934]tomysupercup[/MENTION] [MENTION=25215]nskbha[/MENTION] Wasnt there another collection or something for the giant flag to replace the remf one? I remember everyone voting on the design but it's never happened...?

The collection was for the banner, but we raised a lot more than required as in that thread I linked to. I think just under £1000 was rolled forward into flag funds, but that was three and a half years ago now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The collection was for the banner, but we raised a lot more than required as in that thread I linked to. I think just under £1000 was rolled forward into flag funds, but that was three and a half years ago now.

Yes just reading that - so we don't know where the extra £1k is and that was 3 years or so ago? It seems from that thread like we would need approx another £1k for the giant flag - surely if that £1k is just sitting there untouched, it's worth having another collection for the rest of the money...? The Amex needs a giant flag for the North I guess...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The giant flag became so gigantic it became self aware and eloped with a large stash of fa cup final money to benidorm so I heard

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just a thought. Could money be used to purchase lots of individual flags that can be used on match days like the SWC have. Would be good to have an 'honesty box' of flags in all stands that you pick up and put back at the end of the game.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just a thought. Could money be used to purchase lots of individual flags that can be used on match days like the SWC have. Would be good to have an 'honesty box' of flags in all stands that you pick up and put back at the end of the game.

I would rather the money be spent on honesty CLACKERS.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
68bd03465ef0a499eec68d01202ddfbe.jpg

It's smaller than the last one. Isn't it? I remember the club saying it would be bigger.
Is it smaller? If it is, there's not much in it.

uploadfromtaptalk1453446093175.jpg

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
The return of the banner will see a return to pre RWC form and we will soon be top of the league

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here