Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand or Fall banner – please donate

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just a big thank you to all those who have or are waiting to contribute. It will be great adding abit more colour. We're making this stadium ours now and truely bedding in.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just a big thank you to all those who have or are waiting to contribute. It will be great adding abit more colour. We're making this stadium ours now and truely bedding in.

Where are you with the 'Stand or Fall' Banner now? Has it been ordered?

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
The 'Stand or Fall' banner has been ordered and should be ready in the next few weeks.

Currently awaiting a response from the club re the the giant flag idea.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
£10 donated just now via bank transfer

Also, made an order with a retail company, was getting heated (via e-mail) where I said in jest (bet you a fiver the order doesnt come today) due to the issues had with the courier before. I was 100%, it did arrive. So have made a £5 donation to REMF, done this morning.

Ben

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Has enough been collected for banner?

How much more is needed for flag? What happens to the money if club doesn't give the ok for flag?

Am waiting to make a donation but waiting to see if all monies have been covered.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Banner funds were covered ages ago but still waiting to hear on the flag before chipping in some more!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All but dried up over the last week or so...

Paypal = £1233 - £16.81(fees) + €9.75.

Bank = £285.

Total = £1501.19 + €9.75

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£1510 just paid from me to the NSK boys. Shame - it would have bought a lot of cider...

What will the remaining £960 be used for?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do we want a giant flag?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok. I liked the idea of the banner, not so sure about the flag.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The giant flag would have to be primarily for home games, as taking it away would be risky / hard work. Would it be purely for the North Stand to play with?

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Ok. I liked the idea of the banner, not so sure about the flag.

Just to be clear the Stand or Fall banner is happening. It's been ordered and will hopefully be delivered to the club next week.

The idea for the giant flag came up when the possibility of raising more than we needed for the Stand or Fall banner was discussed. It is just an idea at this stage although something we would like to take forward. The idea is that we mock up a number of designs and get people to vote for their favourite. We would need to raise quite a bit more (at a guess another £900) to get something of a similar size to the previous giant flag.

Taking it away wouldn't be that difficult as it will be much lighter (different material) than the previous giant flag and will hopefully fit easily into a rucksack. Obviously we would need to liaise with the club in question etc. Once the Stand or Fall project is complete we'll put up another thread with designs and then a thread asking for donations.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be just for the North stand although I suspect the club would prefer this initially (logicically easier). Once the North corners are filled it would be fairly easy to pass around although if the those responsible for looking after it are based in the North it could create some extra work for the stewards in which ever stand it ends up in.

As Bozza already knows the NSK are already working on a couple of other projects although these will be paid for separately and not out of the donations for the Stand or Fall/giant flag. If anyone want to donate separately towards these please PM me.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Just to be clear the Stand or Fall banner is happening. It's been ordered and will hopefully be delivered to the club next week.

The idea for the giant flag came up when the possibility of raising more than we needed for the Stand or Fall banner was discussed. It is just an idea at this stage although something we would like to take forward. The idea is that we mock up a number of designs and get people to vote for their favourite. We would need to raise quite a bit more (at a guess another £900) to get something of a similar size to the previous giant flag.

Taking it away wouldn't be that difficult as it will be much lighter (different material) than the previous giant flag and will hopefully fit easily into a rucksack. Obviously we would need to liaise with the club in question etc. Once the Stand or Fall project is complete we'll put up another thread with designs and then a thread asking for donations.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be just for the North stand although I suspect the club would prefer this initially (logicically easier). Once the North corners are filled it would be fairly easy to pass around although if the those responsible for looking after it are based in the North it could create some extra work for the stewards in which ever stand it ends up in.

As Bozza already knows the NSK are already working on a couple of other projects although these will be paid for separately and not out of the donations for the Stand or Fall/giant flag. If anyone want to donate separately towards these please PM me.

Is it likely that we will see the Stand or Fall banner at the Cardiff game. What are the other projects you mentioned?

Great work btw

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Not sure on 100% so I'll wait for TSC to give a full answer to your question, the projects are exciting too. He will be along in a moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here