Stand or Fall banner – please donate

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Grimble

I'll donate soon, probably easiest for me at the Lewes game in cash.

If the GIANT flag gets the go-ahead, what is the likelihood of it being taken to big away games like occasionally happened with the old one? That would look class.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I will donate when I've got a bit of cash to spare.....is next weekend ok?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Cash

If you are unable to use either of the above methods please PM me and I can arrange to meet at Lewes on Tuesday and/or another pre-season friendly.

All donations gratefully received.

If we receive more than we need (currently awaiting final production costs) the money will be held and hopefully go towards a giant flag (to be passed over the stands pre-match).

Thanks for your support

:albion2:

Will you be at the home friendlies?

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
I'll donate soon, probably easiest for me at the Lewes game in cash.

If the GIANT flag gets the go-ahead, what is the likelihood of it being taken to big away games like occasionally happened with the old one? That would look class.

Cash at the Lewes game is excellent.

Re the Giant Flag, the material we're looking at is lighter than the previous giant flag. Hopefully this would mean it can be folded up and easily taken to away games.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
£20.00 grubby pounds coming your way. Well done all,great effort!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Money sent. It look like the target is easily going to be met so it would be good to keep buying more flags. A big Spanish one for Vicente would be good :)

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Ahh that's what I was hoping you would say. who did you talk to about this as I have a wall in mind (not in the North) that needs a flag on it. PM me please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports