Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stamford Bridge

lucky007

Apr 12, 2010
West Sussex
Been given a couple of tickets for tomorrow nights champions league game so thought i would have a mooch up and check out potential opponents of the Albion's in a few years time when we are in the same competition.

Never been to the Bridge so has anyone got any pointers on boozers train stations etc?

Ta

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
You need to get off at Fulham Broadway, turn left and the grounds 5mins up the road on your left. I have been up there a few times, and most of the pubs are packed from about 5pm. There is a bar actually in the ground called Frankies, good atmosphere and good beer. I have got a mate that gets tickets sometimes, I went to the Man Utd game a fortnight ago. What stand are you in?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
The quiet stand then. Good view but no atmosphere (although I haven't been to a ECL game) My mate is a sth in the West lower up there. Nice ground tbh.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Used to go on a corporate ticket occasionally. Expect fighting. Always seemed to be near hom fans fighting each other or signing Das Reich-style songs.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Remember to take a plastic flag and a camera
About the same as Anfield, which is full of wannabe scousers like yourself, your posts on here are so regularly peppered with scouse phrases that you may as well have an avatar stating how much you wish you had been born in liverpool, unfortunately you werent , and despite your parents allegedly being from liverpool, it just looks so false , almost like you're trying to reinforce whatever flimsy connection you have up there.

Article in the ECHO about lack of Scouse fans at Anfield

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
About the same as Anfield, which is full of wannabe scousers like yourself, your posts on here are so regularly peppered with scouse phrases that you may as well have an avatar stating how much you wish you had been born in liverpool, unfortunately you werent , and despite your parents allegedly being from liverpool, it just looks so false , almost like you're trying to reinforce whatever flimsy connection you have up there.

Article in the ECHO about lack of Scouse fans at Anfield

Hero.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

And what ?

The writer refers to an "imminent new stadium" for Liverpool, yet 5 years on its not even off the drawing board, and they've not secured a site. In fact last I heard, they were looking at redeveloping Anfield.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
mainstand1l.jpg

They can only really go upwards I'd have thought. The stadium is tightly packed with slums.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here