Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stains away - St. Stephen's Day

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Usual 'sell the bad seats first' from the club. Unless they think that a 3pm Boxing Day fixture wont sell. I'm in but do feel for those who want to make it a family day out but have to wait till later to get seats for those without LP's only to find there are no more available.
Its not Fulham or Palace or Everton is it with pillars etc. All the seats are pretty good for Saints - you might have a preference for behind the goal perhaps but they aren't "bad seats" . The ones i bought in the corner at least.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Its not Fulham or Palace or Everton is it with pillars etc. All the seats are pretty good for Saints - you might have a preference for behind the goal perhaps but they aren't "bad seats" . The ones i bought in the corner at least.
Didn't quite put it correctly.
My post is meant that there maybe more tickets to go on sale, who knows. Fans who have enough LP's like to take a relative or friend sometimes who is not within the top few tiers and so they have to decide whether to buy now or wait until two seats come up if more are released.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone know if you can park your car at the Amex if you are getting a seagulls coach to Southampton that leaves from the Amex ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Just booked as a STH! Much better than sitting on your hands in the home end - where Mrs DiS will be - and muttering “oh what a pity” if and when the mighty blue and white army scores

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here