Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Staines residents expecting trouble

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
danny dyer said:

make no mistake this one is gonna be pwoper pwoper nawty. so nawty that i am turning up wiv me mate woss kemp. he is pwoper ard and wont take no nonsense from any tweatment or f twoop i tell yer.
November 18, 2009 1:17 PM
Report This Comment

This one is my fave

:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You never know, with a huge invasion of 700 of us coming to Town we might see a return from the bad old days of colourful language and chinese burns.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I hope none of the above is true. I live in Wheatsheaf Lane and we held a community meeting last night to voice ouur fears & concerns. The police seemed to play down the fear of violence but having looked at Millwall on youtube this morning and the comments above, I'm very worried, especially as we have just bought a new car and got new windows.

I hope that comment was a joke, please god let it be a joke someone that dumb can not live. :shrug:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I dont think I have ever laughed so much at a website.. ever

my favourites
Propertrousers said:
I was visiting some pals in Belmarsh nick at the weekend and when I mentioned this upcoming fixture one of them said 'shhh, look over at that wall'. Part of the wall looked a little damp, on closer inspection I noticed that there was a three ft hole covered with papier mache. My mate then gave me a coded message to take out with me. It seems that there is to be a breakout by 50 hardened Millwall villains on the morning of the game. I genuinely fear for the residents of Staines, my mate is the least nasty of them, but he's in for selling kids to Albanian pimps and dealing crack to muggers who rob our war veterans.
God help you!

Private Parts said:
My mate Charlie Bright is in the army and based at Aldershot just down the road from Staines. Anyway he is a Millwall supporter and is proper loony tunes. He's gone AWOL and I hope it is no coincidence that a box grenades from under his bed and a sniper rifle have gone missing. Please please let there be no grassy knolls down Wheatsheaf Lane.....

Kate Adie said:

Please don't start without me, I'm stuck at an airport in the middle of Chechnya.
Bloody Ryanair.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm literally in hysterics. :lol:

''So the Wheatsheaf Lane possee are going for layered fixed defences eh?
(plus subterfuge! - Millwall out front, park car round back - GENIUS!)
Sounds like the Millwall mob will need to get serious - trebuchets to lob fruit machines (late of the Golden Lion) through boarded up windows, bayonets for hand to hand fighting in the trench networks dug in front gardens, proximity fused fragmentation grenades for housewives taking cover behind fridge freezers, thermobaric rockets to clear determined dug-in W.I. coffee mornings
It's going to go off BIG STYLE''

:laugh:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm crying with laughter at these.

That's a great start to the day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is priceless, especially the Kate Adie comment

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As if anyone could spoil Staines anyway.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
liked this one

I know how you poor residents feel. I am the Millwall mascot and when I get to the south lower before matchday the kids are lining up to punch me on the nose.

I'm supposed to be the king of the jungle for Gods sake.

I really do fear for you. If they do that to their own mascot what the hell will they do to all those lovely cars and windows down Wheatsheaf lane

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I know mine host of " The Wheatsheaf and Pigeon " ( nearest pub to the ground ) and he is absolutely cacking himself...what does he do ?
1) Ban all Millwall and run the risk of serious trouble outside.
2) Let in all and sundry and run the risk of alienating the locals.
3) How does he identify Millwall, when lots of people won't be wearing " colours "
4)Just go with the flow, take the money and try and keep everyone reasonably happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here