What do you think of Stag Doo T-Shirts?

• Groooovy

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Ok, if done properly

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Simply Chav

Votes: 33 82.5%

• Total voters

In fairness, women are as bad, every group clad in pink shirts with Little Miss Sparkles, Glitter, Lips, Shopaholic, Smirnoff, Bride2Be, Glamour, and Prada. And there is always, ALWAYS, a token fat one who looks really wrong in the tshirt and tight tutu :lolol:

The fattest, ugliest one always has the most desperate name on her shirt too, eg SARAH SWALLOWS 69 :lolol:

She's always the one being pushed into you by the rest of the group too accompanied by cries of YOU GO GIRL and her mates all telling you "ah, she's really nice!!"

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I think they are great if there done properly.

I dont think its the t-shirts that make you look like a twat, its more the groups of people wearing them!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Best one ive seen here so far was about 20 blokes drssed up as pensioners...

Im still mentally scarred following the 12 borat mankini wearers in december.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I saw a group of guys at the Brizzle Rovers game at Withdean last season and the groom was dressed up in full 'grandma sunday best' clothes, complete with heels, pearl earings and hat. It looked quite good!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3623870 said:
The fattest, ugliest one always has the most desperate name on her shirt too, eg SARAH SWALLOWS 69 :lolol:

She's always the one being pushed into you by the rest of the group too accompanied by cries of YOU GO GIRL and her mates all telling you "ah, she's really nice!!"

On the recent trip to Portugal there was a hen party walking through the street and the oldest one of the group, in her late 40's/early 50's, with Deep Throat Debbie on her back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports