Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag Do...

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I was wondering what the best stag do you have been to is and where?! Pref UK if poss

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I've been best man three times.

The destinations were Brighton, Cardiff (not my fault) and Derbyshire. A variety of different things took place in each.

Depends what you are looking for and where the groom comes from. Do you have a few more details?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

The destinations were Brighton, Cardiff (not my fault) and Derbyshire. A variety of different things took place in each.

Depends what you are looking for and where the groom comes from. Do you have a few more details?

Are you ridiculously popular or does your best mate have a short attention span?

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
We went to Brno in Czech Republic for one of my mates last year. Was a brilliant few days, and extremely cheap food and drink. Would certainly recommend if willing to go abroad!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Mine was in Galway and was awesome, very easily reached (Shannon airport then 10 euro a head for cab). Also went on a cracking one in Barcelona last year. Neither were too mental or stereotypical but just had a big group of lads and lots of beers.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003

I've also been best man 3 times.....Brighton / Amsterdam / Thailand were the locations.
My own stag do was in Bangkok , pretty wild and had a bit of a do in the north east of Thailand the night before I got married which was interesting but the best was last November in Angeles city in the Phillippines ......insane is the only way to describe it !!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I've also been best man 3 times.....Brighton / Amsterdam / Thailand were the locations.
My own stag do was in Bangkok , pretty wild and had a bit of a do in the north east of Thailand the night before I got married which was interesting but the best was last November in Angeles city in the Phillippines ......insane is the only way to describe it !!!

That sounds a bit more exciting than mine. You've found your man!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
That sounds a bit more exciting than mine. You've found your man!

Getting this far in the budget is very unlikely so will have to be 2 dyas and nearer the uk... I can only imagine what went down!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

I'll be in Bangkok for 2 nights next month - any decent bars/tips?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here