Stag Do help

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Does anyone know of a pub in central Brighton that would allow a stripper, I had a pub all lined up but it has shut down, not sure why at this stage but its looking like it won't reopen.

Anyone know anywhere or can suggest anywhere that might help ?

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Does anyone know of a pub in central Brighton that would allow a stripper, I had a pub all lined up but it has shut down, not sure why at this stage but its looking like it won't reopen.

Anyone know anywhere or can suggest anywhere that might help ?

Male or femal stripper ? could make a difference :)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Downstairs in GARS get a chinese your own bar and even allowed in a stripper! great night.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Sure if you e-mail a batch of pubs , sure some will to get your business so let them know how many guys will be coming , some have private rooms where you could have this just for the strip. King and Queen as 8ace says above would be a good start.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Thanks Czechmate, I Plan to visit a few pubs to discuss this but thought I would try and get help from NSC with some suggestions.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
In 2009 i organised a stripper for a mates birthday. The landlady in The Albion pub near Hove town hall gave me the green light to hold it there. Had to change the venue at the last minute due to my mate not wanting to go all the way over to hove. Ended up in the bar above Audio. I recall a member of staff there saying it was ok but when it started the young manager came over and said he wasn't happy about it(think Gareth from The Office). Too late at that stage. "Enjoy the view son!"

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Cheers guys, the manager at king and queen was very helpful and has given it the green light.

Thanks 8Ace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports