Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Stacey Dooley - whale hunting

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
People can slate Dooley but she will cut through with a demographic that say Panaroma or Channel 4 news doesn't reach

Keep up the good work

I think some focus on the killing of sharks would also be good

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
She’s hardly Donal McIntyre

The only one of his I’ve watched was laughable, him setting up a scenario where some black guy threatened to mug him for his laptop in London and he was “My heart’s absolutely racing” afterwards to camera. It was like Alan Partridge does blaxploitation for ratings.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Did she start with Gemma Collins?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only one of his I’ve watched was laughable, him setting up a scenario where some black guy threatened to mug him for his laptop in London and he was “My heart’s absolutely racing” afterwards to camera. It was like Alan Partridge does blaxploitation for ratings.

According to Brixton resident Baz Glendenning, Donal spent 3 days/nights hanging around that particular 'lawless' estate trying to get mugged. :lol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
She's alright. But she's no Louis Theroux.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think we should give the messenger credit for dealing with the subsequent. No she doesn't come across as some highbrow but that's great because it actually encourages a wider range to see the message. This hunting is f*cking scandlous and needs to be publicised and stopped. Arguments that its 'tradition' are very lame excuses...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here