You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Mine still shows Norwich.
I’ve turned auto updates off and back on again

Jul 7, 2003
Same Barcode for every game, so it will work for every game

Will be interesting to see if they update the technology soon. I went to a gig at the O2 last week and they have QR coded tickets but they update every minute as a way of stopping unauthorised ticket transfers.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hmmm...me too. Not had this problem before. Several days to go, I guess - hope it sorts itself out.

It doesn't matter Jim. The graphic you see in your wallet is just for your benefit, the signal sent to the turnstile or the q-code will allow you access regardless of what the graphic shows you.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ah ha - many thanks :)

This happened to me in the queue earlier in the season with my son's ancient iPhone 5, it wasn't updated so I showed a steward who said it doesn't matter what the graphic says and low and behold son went straight through. That's happened a couple of times since too where the game isn't up to date but he's gone through okay.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Whatever you do, don’t mess around with the ticket and delete it from your Apple wallet, like I have!
I can’t reinstall it, despite someone at supporter services sending me a link, that won’t open.

It’s magically reappeared!
With the big blue banner quoting PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS DIGITAL SEASON PASS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here