Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Squad Numbers

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Would be surprised if Jahanbaksh was given the 9 shirt. It could indicate that the club intend to use him primarily as a striker rather than out wide.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps 22 is big Shane's lucky number.

Why is it suspect giving Olly Norwood 16? because it indicates he might be staying?
Big coincidence Norwood was 16 at Fulham.

The database has just retained his number from last season.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Would be surprised if Jahanbaksh was given the 9 shirt. It could indicate that the club intend to use him primarily as a striker rather than out wide.

No chance - he's not going to be used as a striker in the main.

If Locadia isn't number 25 anymore, I doubt he's done anything other than take number 9. Andone has been wearing #14 on all his training gear so I would assume he's settled. He's no Andy Arnott, but he'll do! :thumbsup:

Number 16 is available, and considering what happened to Colin Hawkins, I would rather Leon Balogun sticks with 18!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No chance - he's not going to be used as a striker in the main.

If Locadia isn't number 25 anymore, I doubt he's done anything other than take number 9. Andone has been wearing #14 on all his training gear so I would assume he's settled. He's no Andy Arnott, but he'll do! :thumbsup:

Number 16 is available, and considering what happened to Colin Hawkins, I would rather Leon Balogun sticks with 18!

I rather hope he isn't another Andy Arnott! and as for Colin Hawkins, well enough said . . .

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
2017/18 ???

0f506978e2564cfb39e74bd2ad11604e.png

Has the American Express logo changed, or have the printers cocked up?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Orange keeper kit is last seasons - Walton is obviously now on loan at Wigan. The yellow keeper shirts are new this year.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Has the American Express logo changed, or have the printers cocked up?

Yep, probably cost Amex millions of pounds to for a new design to move express to the right. May just be my OCD but no idea why they do not centralise it, would look much better as a logo and on our shirts too.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Duffy wears 22 for Ireland when he can doesnt he?

I assumed it was his lucky number!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here