Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Squad numbers

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'd buy 3 shirts Phil, with separate numbers on each, then you're SORTED :thumbsup:

I know, sounds like a plan, but to get them all, home away and third, that's 9 shirts, plus lettering and number, jeez, thats going to be well over 400 quid, think Superwife might take a small amount if the hump, and go and buy shoes and bags which she doesn't need.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
Finally we have a striker in the number 10 shirt

Dicko played his first year at stockport in number 10 shirt and had a great season. changed to number 20 the season after which was a bit disasterous and changed back to number 10 the third season which saw him as leading goalscorer and getting the winner at wembley to take county up to league 1. could be a luck omen.:flameboun:bounce::afro:

Feb 21, 2009
Sorry, yes having a mare, Graeme Smith no 22, Tunicliffe 12.

I hope no-one has gone out to get a Tunicliffe 22 shirt this afternoon haha :flameboun::albion2::clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Here's the full list.

1 Kuipers
2 Whing
3 McNulty
4 Elphick
6 El-Abd
7 Cox
9 Forster
10 Dickinson
11 McLeod
12 Tunnicliffe
14 Livermore
15 Hart
16 Hawkins
17 Murray
18 Dicker
19 Wright
20 Crofts
22 Smith
23 Virgo
25 Davies
30 Cook
31 Pelling
32 Brinkhurst

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Does anyone know the hairstyles for this season. I really want to get a Virgo or McNulty but they haven't officially announced them yet. Virgs seems to have a close-crop in training but I'm not sure if that will be his official 'do. Anyone?

I rather like Dicko's "Hoxton Fin" even if it is about ten years out of date

0,,10433~6512204,00.jpg

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoxton%20fin

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I saw your post in the forum, #5 Elphick. :laugh:

Nevermind! Why is Dicker #18 though, that makes no sense.

I know, I got Lynch and Elphick confused for a moment :down:

Number 8 is probably for a new sigining, Danny Spiller? Dicker was initially 8 but got changed.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I know, I got Lynch and Elphick confused for a moment :down:

Number 8 is probably for a new sigining, Danny Spiller? Dicker was initially 8 but got changed.

I don't think you did! :p Elphick to #5 makes more sense to me than to #4 though, I find that weird. He doesn't really seem like a #4 to me. More a #6, but El-Abd is bizarrely hogging it. I'm amazed at how cursed our #5 is, Darren Carr didn't have any luck in it, neither did Blackwell. Simon Morgan did well that season I suppose, and Lynch did rather well. But in general, it's not been great for us!

Danny Spiller is a solid bet for #8, but I get the impression that #5 will be used, I can't see us signing another centre back though, maybe we're getting a left back who can play in the centre aswell? Though, I suppose McNulty would tick that box, considering he played alot in the centre for Stockport (including at the County Ground against Swindon).

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I don't think you did! :p Elphick to #5 makes more sense to me than to #4 though, I find that weird. He doesn't really seem like a #4 to me. More a #6, but El-Abd is bizarrely hogging it. I'm amazed at how cursed our #5 is, Darren Carr didn't have any luck in it, neither did Blackwell. Simon Morgan did well that season I suppose, and Lynch did rather well. But in general, it's not been great for us!

Danny Spiller is a solid bet for #8, but I get the impression that #5 will be used, I can't see us signing another centre back though, maybe we're getting a left back who can play in the centre aswell? Though, I suppose McNulty would tick that box, considering he played alot in the centre for Stockport (including at the County Ground against Swindon).

I actually did, I was copying them from an e-mail I recieved from somebody that had both of the players on there.

5 may possibly be Navarro if he signs, or it could be for the loan left back.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I actually did, I was copying them from an e-mail I recieved from somebody that had both of the players on there.

5 may possibly be Navarro if he signs, or it could be for the loan left back.

:thumbsup:

Yeah there is that I suppose, are you so sure we're getting a left back on loan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here