Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Tickets

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's still quite a journey for me. Falmer > Brighton > Eastbourne > Sovereign Harbour. Think it's tough to justify the travel time when I'm flying back Sunday.

Yep totally understandable . . . on the other hand how many opportunities do you get to see the Albion play live, living in the Netherlands?

Decisions decisions.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
The club have just released a new travel info article for the game and its one of the top 2 or 3 news stories on the site.
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2839406/travel-information-tottenham-hotspur
You mean, the same article they do every week, as if it's a BAU matchday? Which hasn't made the social media feeds yet? And is below a much older interview from Trossard? It's a little peculiar don't you think?

Well, probably not because nothing the club do can ever be questioned in this modern world.

I'm a tad surprised the message isn't "come to the game even if there's no trains, we've got you covered" but I guess in the clubs defence, they can't really in all the areas. Bit of a shitty situation all round, let's hope there's not more announced

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If anyone has an U18 ST for East Stand Lower that isn't going to be used that they want to share with an U18 Albion+ member - please PM me (for my lad).

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I listed mine on the ticket exchange and was very surprised that it has sold.

I’d have gone if it was a 3.00 kick off but can’t be doing with getting home well after midnight or having to stay over. Being on TV made the decision easier.

I only live in Hove and hate the 5.30 kick offs. If it hadn't been so long since a home game I might have considered not going to. A return journey from North Wales and back - no bloody way !

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
You mean, the same article they do every week, as if it's a BAU matchday? Which hasn't made the social media feeds yet? And is below a much older interview from Trossard? It's a little peculiar don't you think?

Well, probably not because nothing the club do can ever be questioned in this modern world.

I'm a tad surprised the message isn't "come to the game even if there's no trains, we've got you covered" but I guess in the clubs defence, they can't really in all the areas. Bit of a shitty situation all round, let's hope there's not more announced

Given the main thread on this topic is called “spurs sh***show” and has been for weeks then I guess the club can be questioned quite openly on NSC ! And fair enough. It’s a tough expensive thing (a sell out game with a train strike) to manage, market , and communicate effectively and I’m sure there are alternatives or gaps and things to learn from. It’s particularly hard for fans coming in from Eastbourne/Hastings for example. . But no I don’t think it’s “peculiar “ .

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
How come the palace game was postponed when there was a train strike, but this game is going ahead?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
How come the palace game was postponed when there was a train strike, but this game is going ahead?

There are more parking options - it was moving in weekend at the university, and the extra security required for Palace requires a direct train back to East Croydon from Falmer - hence (i think) police recommended a postponement.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
There are more parking options - it was moving in weekend at the university, and the extra security required for Palace requires a direct train back to East Croydon from Falmer - hence (i think) police recommended a postponement.

So it’s the same situation but Spurs fans are trusted to make their own way home whereas Palace fans must have a train put on?

Seems mad the first postponement (which was before HRH died) was tipped to a postponement just due to the lack of one train to take the palace fans back.

Last edited:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
So it’s the same situation but Spurs fans are trusted to make their own way home whereas Palace fans must have a train put on?

Seems mad the first postponement (which was before HRH died) was tipped to a postponement just due to the lack of one train to take the palace fans back.

Seems odd to me this one goes ahead with minimal fuss.
No car parks either and only 10 days notice so not much time to secure the buses/extra park and ride

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Don't forget the jumble sale at Sussex Uni which limited parking from the normal situation of "very few" to "About half a dozen"

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Yep. but thats 1000 or so fans. And thats part of the operation to get them out of Falmer quickly and safely and has been for years. And likewise from Selhurst back to HH/Brighton.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Cheapest ticket at £45 won`t help sales. With increased prices for everything prob a lot are happy to watch at home.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I only live in Hove and hate the 5.30 kick offs. If it hadn't been so long since a home game I might have considered not going to. A return journey from North Wales and back - no bloody way !

I only live in Shoreham and love the 5.30 kick off, as i am working part of Saturday and its not such a mad rush :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here